Aristoteles (アリストテレス, Arisutoteresu?), also known as the Ultimate Ones (原初の一（アルテミット・ワン）, ? lit. Ultimate One (Primordial One)) or Types (タイプ, ?), are the eight ultimate lifeforms from other heavenly bodies. Type Moon, while not active at the same time as the others, is also considered one.
Aristoteles are the ultimate beings from other planets, differing significantly from both creatures of Earth and each other biologically and in appearance. They do not have the same sense of self as humans, nor do they have the concepts of damage or death. They require something above the existence of the common sense of the planet in order to be harmed or destroyed, though the resulting "death" is not necessarily permanent. They lack names originally, only given such by humans, and it is unknown why "Aristoteles" is used, perhaps originating from a scientist of the old age. It is possible for some to acquire the planet's concept of "knowledge" and several were able to contact mankind. Type Venus, as a parasite type being, is capable of such, but Type Mercury can only mimic the beings of Earth.
Each is the strongest lifeform of its planet, essentially the planets themselves, and they each have the power to singlehandedly exterminate all existing lifeforms on Earth. Type Saturn appears to be the leader of those on Earth and relay point for orders from the respective planets, and they do not contend with each other, operating freely without conflict.
The Aristoteles are called to the world of Notes by Gaia as its final death cry is a wish to destroy all of humanity, who have managed to outlive it. If humanity had perished at the same time as the planet, it would have been content, but it is scared of the existence that would continue to live on it after its death. The other planets, hearing this wish, each send their highest ranking species in order to fulfill it. Type Mercury somehow received the call five thousand years before the Common Era and hibernates in its Crystal Valley in South America in preparation for the promised time (約束の時, ?).
They appear in the Land of Steel suddenly during the Great War, considering both mankind and the A-rays as their enemies. Both groups were significantly damaged from the war, and they decide to work together to battle the threat. The Six Sisters possibly perished while destroying Type Pluto, creating the Blood Sky, and they create the Cloud Sky as a barrier to keep two more of them from entering the world. Their overall activity slows after the Great War ends, but they still continue to slaughter the living beings of the planet. Type Jupiter kills the most humans on the Western Continent, and is eventually destroyed by Ado Edem. Type Venus is "killed" by Gun God, and its corpse is turned into a city, Leaves of Yggdrasil.
Type Venus manages to project a human form, and subsequently comes to love the humans. While Gun God claims that listening to the "prophecy in the 2000th year" would have allowed humans to have avoided their fate and ended up only as victims, she believes, after gaining the common sense of Earth, that the Aristoteles who are erasing beings while having will of their own are wrong. Type Saturn is eventually destroyed by Ado Edem, and Type Neptune and Type Uranus destroy the Leaves of Yggdrasil during the Type Uranus and Type Neptune firing operation. With the destruction of Type Saturn, they enter the final battle with the human race. Type Moon is supposedly involved with the events in the Land of Steel, and he would appear after the "final boss."
- Type Mercury
- (Also known as ORT.)
- Type Venus
- (Also known as V/V.)
- Type Mars (タイプ・マーズ, ?)
- Details unknown.
- Type Jupiter (タイプ・ジュピター, ?)
- Type Jupiter, The Black Aristoteles (黒いアリストテレス, kuroi aristoteresu?), appeared in the western continent. It has the appearance of a somewhat humanoid giant several tens of kilometers in size, but its true nature is that of the core of an unknown nature within the giant that can only be described as a pseudo-star. The "body" itself is actually a mass of black photon gas emitted in enormous quantities from the core that could theoretically expand without limit. It is the Ultimate One that has annihilated the most living beings on the planet, as it has been engaged in total warfare with the western continent. It received no damage until the Ether Liners were dispatched to confront it. It was sliced apart by Ado Edem's Knight Arm, the Slash Emperor, but the core went out of control and incinerated the surface of the entire continent.
- Type Saturn (タイプ・サターン, ?)
- Type Saturn, known as The Cross (十字架, jyuujika?), has the appearance of a three thousand meter long flying cross. It's outer shell is composed of a illuminated mineral, and no other pattern can be seen on its surface. It attacks by raining down one meter, cross-shaped electromagnetic shockwaves from its body towards the surface that explode and destroy the surrounding area on impact. It can generate different type of of its "cross lights", such as ones that will bore through the surface in order to cause an earthquake, destroying the very land on which the beings of Earth live. As it passes through different areas, it leaves behind wastelands covered in countless crosses piercing the ground like tomb stones. It is also known as the Aerial fortress, and it is a relay unit among the Aristotles that came to Earth. It is eventually destroyed by Ado Edem, which triggers a signal for a final battle.
- Type Uranus (タイプ・ウラヌス, ?)
- Details unknown. Along with Type Neptune, it destroyed the majority of the Leaves of Yggdrasil, the Type Venus monitoring base, during the Type Uranus and Type Neptune firing operation.
- Type Neptune (タイプ・ネプチューン, ?)
- Details unknown. Along with Type Uranus, it destroyed the majority of the Leaves of Yggdrasil, the Type Venus monitoring base, during the Type Uranus and Type Neptune firing operation.
- Type Pluto (タイプ・プルート, ?)
- Type Pluto was destroyed by the Six Sisters, who confronted Pluto to prevent it from entering the planet. The blood of Pluto covered the planet and became what is known as the "blood sky", the area above the ashen sea of clouds. It is believed that the clouds are a defensive membrane that the Six Sisters expanded, which has managed to keep the remaining two Aristotles, whose entry had been prevented, swimming like fish in the clouds.
- Type Moon
- While the Moon is not a planet in itself, it is a celestial body, and Crimson Moon Brunestud is classified as a Type.
- Archetype Earth
- Arcueid Brunestud herself is not classified as an Ultimate One, but she can be partially considered one when this side of her completely resurfaces. Ciel believes that Arcueid managed to awaken her Origin, but Archetype denies this declaring that they are intrinsically a single being, and that she simply has a very long waking period, as the basis of life for her is far too vast compared to the living organisms that live on the surface. This form is revealed to be the subconscious of Arcueid (the side of her as Crimson Moon) taking control of the body of Arcueid temporarily to experience the human world. She is classified as Archetype Earth, and takes on her original appearance before losing her hair to Altrouge Brunestud. She has much more authority than Arcueid, and she is also able to directly affect the entire planet. Ciel mentions the possibility of her melting the ice of the North and South poles, or even disrupting the axis of the earth. Riesbyfe Stridberg, after encountering her, refers to her as an Ultimate One.
 Notes - Aristoteles [•••••••• ONE]
8 Life forms that appeared near the end of the war. Unknown existences.
Not only their appearance, but each of their biology differs significantly.
The reason they used this name is a mystery, but the origin is probably a scientist from the old age.
Considering mankind and A-ray as their enemies, they repetitively attacked them indiscriminately. Mankind were broken their platform completely, and the hundred A-rays decreased in number significantly by them.
After the Great War was over, they slowed down their activity by the sea of clouds that covered the sky, but they still continue to slaughter the living things on the planet.
Since then, the human species and the A-rays ceased fire, and till they destroy the common enemy, they grouped themselves together as the human race.
 Notes - Aristoteles [Ultimate ONE]
Life forms that came from the other planets.
They were the strongest life forms on their respective planets, and each of them had the power to wipe out all the remaining living beings in this world.
The name Aristoteles was given by the humans, and they have no such things in the first place. The Aristoteles don't fight each other, and they just freely fly around killing things.
Several Aristoteles among them contacted mankind learning about this planet's concept of "knowledge".
After Type-Saturn, who received orders from their respective planets and sent it to the others, got eliminated, they entered a final war with the human race.
 Notes - The Black Aristoteles [type:jupiter]
An Aristoteles that appeared in the western continent.
A black giant several dozen kilometers in size. Its form was pretty close to a human.
It was actually a group of black photon gas, and theoretically its size can expand infinitely. It carries a unknown core in its center that can only be described as an artificial sun, and the gases are emitted from this object.
Of the 8 Aristoteles, it eliminated the most living things. The western continent went on an all out battle, and it wiped them out without a scar. ... Although there's probably no such thing as a scar to this Aristoteles.
After this incident, a team of Knights were sent to the western continent. After a fierce battle, it was sliced into half by the demonic sword of Knight Edem, the Slash Emperor. The chopped artificial sun went berserk and burned the whole western continent.
 Notes - The Cross [type:saturn]
A cross shaped Aristoteles that is 3000 meters long.
It's outer shell is composed of an illuminating mineral, and there's nothing else. This flying object fires a rain of light to the ground from its body.
The rain is a cross shaped electric impact that is a meter long, and it explodes as it hits the ground, annihilating the living things around it. There are variations to this cross shaped light and some causes an earthquake that tears apart the earth as it lands on the ground. The crosses struck on the ground are just like tombs spread about on the wild land.
aka the Flying Fortress, it seems to be the leader of the Aristoteles's that are on the planet.
|Ado Edem • Aristoteles • (Type Mercury • Type Venus • Type Moon) • Gun God • Humans • Land of Steel|