Following Goetia's destruction, Baal sought revenge against Ritsuka Fujimaru, but what it couldn't accept the most was that the one who brought down Goetia was an ordinary person rather than a famous hero or similar figure.
Salomon: The Grand Time TempleEdit
Shortly after the initial battle with Flauros, Baal reports that the Eastern terminal nerve was destroyed by enemy Servants.
Baal later requested King of Magecraft Solomon to activate his third Noble Phantasm "Ars Almadel Salomonis" against Chaldea and the Heroic Spirits. However Solomon denied Baal's request because he believes the Demon Pillars are immortal. Solomon finally convinced Baal to drive away the Heroic Spirits.
Shinjuku Phantom Spirit Incident: Malignant Quarantined Demonic RealmEdit
It turns out that Baal had survived Goetia's destruction and he had waited 3000 years for the chance for revenge on Ritsuka Fujimaru. Baal allies with James Moriarty against Ritsuka, Artoria Alter and EMIYA Alter.
Aside from the standard abilities displayed by the Demon Pillars, Baal is capable of assuming a humanoid form and disguising himself as another, such as Moriarty. He was also capable of devising a method of merging Phantoms with Heroic Spirits over the 3000 years he waited for revenge and in the abnormal environment of the Shinjuku singularity.
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order - Salomon: The Grand Time Temple - Act 07: VI / Spy Satellite Amon
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fate/Grand Order - Salomon: The Grand Time Temple - Act 10: On the Throne
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fate/Grand Order - Shinjuku Phantom Spirit Incident: Malignant Quarantined Demonic Realm - Act 17: Truth's Cruelty
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order - Salomon: The Grand Time Temple - Act 01: Sector of the Beast
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order - Shinjuku Phantom Spirit Incident: Malignant Quarantined Demonic Realm