Caster's True Name is Nitocris (ニトクリス, Nitokurisu?). A magic queen who held the throne during the Sixth Dynasty of ancient Egypt, even if only for a short while. Strangely enough, she has the same name as an ancient queen from Babylon. It has been assumed that she caused all influential men who deliberately murdered her beloved brothers to die by drowning, and then took her own life after accomplishing her revenge.
Nitocris is a dark-skinned young woman with purple hair, and wears very revealing clothing with Anubis-like ears, golden earrings, and an elaborate necklace.
She is fundamentally a graceful and wise person, who is always calm in regards to dangers and crisis and possesses the intellect and emotional strength that makes possible to deduce the best move... or so it should be; but there is a reason why she is often short-tempered and repeatedly jumps to the wrong conclusion. That is because she has a will which burns fiercely inside her heart.
Even as a queen that was pushed up as a puppet, she still is a child of god and properly possesses the self-awareness as a pharaoh, a king that reaches the gods--- or so it should be; but she ends up cowering before great pharaohs such as the Sun King Ozymandias and the King of Conquerors Iskandar.
- Darius III
- "It isn’t me. I am a different person from Queen Nitocris of Assyria who left the key to the treasure storehouse of Babylon in her tomb. So, please do not look over here while roaring like that. (Whispering)"
- "It isn’t me. I am a different person from Queen Nitocris of Assyria who left the key to the treasure storehouse of Babylon in her tomb. So, please do not stare at me like you’re keeping an eye on a thief with that sort of manner. Also, being over-familiar towards Pharaoh Ozymandias is disrespectful! (Whispering)"
- "King of Kings, the true Pharaoh. It is my utmost honor if you allow yourself to receive me, this Nitocris, into a relationship with you as your retainer. I want to tell you, how much I am thankful… There is no way an opportunity for this will happen. I cannot tell this. Mmmmmm."
- Xuanzang Sanzang
- "I do not especially want to brawl. But violence is violence. That was disrespectful."
- Elizabeth Bathory
- "Although it is booming, her singing voice is quite…"
- Caster of the Nightless City
- "Ah. Let me see, I have some excellent tea leaves in my hand… so if it’s good, how about you hang out with me together?"
Camelot: The Sacred Round Table RealmEdit
She was summoned by the Sun King Ozymandias
Salomon: The Grand Time TempleEdit
Dead Heat Summer Race! ~Ishtar Cup of Hopes and Dreams~Edit
Death Jail Summer Escape ~Medb's Great Bastille of Guilt and Despair~Edit
The items she constructs always have holy inscriptions carved on them.
Forms and Alternate VersionsEdit
A mysterious being has appeared in Chaldea. That sacredness, that brilliance, who could this majestic figure be?! There appears to be some resemblance to a certain figure from ancient Egyptian Mythology, but...?Nitocris, embarrassed by herself. Feeling deep shame in having acted with insolence around Pharaoh Ozymandias, "I can no longer show my face!" and so she has covered herself under her robes and assumed the guise of Medjed. However, there is some pride hidden in her heart as a Pharaoh. This is simply just embarrassment felt when she faces the other Pharaohs.
As she changed her outfit, for some reason, her Saint Graph transformed as well. Becoming one of the Assassin-class, her Noble Phantasm also changed but... the character is still the usual Nitocris herself. Quick to draw to conclusions, short-tempered, and absent-minded are still her usual patterns. A peaceful continuity of events.
Her attitude towards the Master hasn't changed. In any case, she views the Master as an "allied partner". By the way, if the Ishtar Cup is safely completed, "might as well make this sacred royal garment into a summer dress", is what Nitocris has been absentmindedly thinking but... by the time she realized, her outfit had changed according to her thoughts.
Whether this strange phenomenon will be discussed among the Chaldea staff as "Medjed's Benedictions", or whether it won't be discussed...
Creation and ConceptionEdit
Shimaudon is the character designer for Caster.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 Fate/Grand Order - Nitocris, Translation by Master of Chaos
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order - Salomon: The Grand Time Temple - Act 07: VI / Spy Satellite Amon
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order - Nitocris interlude 01: Pharaoh Nitocris
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 4.16 4.17 4.18 4.19 4.20 4.21 4.22 4.23 Fate/Grand Order Profile of Nitocris (Swimsuit), translated by roadromancer at Reddit.