|Weaponry | Noble Phantasm|
|Title:|| The Five Soldiers of the War God|
The Five Warriors of Guan Yu (localization)
|Maximum number of targets:||1-50 people|
God Force: The Five Soldiers of the War God (軍神五兵, Gunshin Gohei?) is the true name of the Houtengageki, a two handed halberd known as Lü Bu's primary weapon. It was a masterpiece as a weapon due to its versatility that put to use all major characteristics of large two handed weapons, allowing it to be efficient in slashing, thrusting, battering, scything, and sweeping. The actual weapon was from the Northern Song era, and didn't exist while Lü Bu was active. God Force was actually a Chinese gadget created by Chen Gong, a military adviser, who thought it up in order to aid Lü Bu during numerous dangerous predicaments resulting from each time he betrayed a lord.
Chen Gong saw a war god in Lü Bu's strength and form, and projected on him the image of China's oldest god of war, Chi You, who was said to be the inventor of the war axe, shield, and bow and arrow and held a different weapon in each of his six arms. The result born from this idea was an artificial, multi-mode Noble Phantasm super weapon that had six forms in order to let the many martial techniques of Lü Bu bloom as he pleased. It has three different categorizations of varying strength, and it can be said Lu Bu has the equivalent of six Servants' worth of Noble Phantasms for himself. The forms, Forces (フォース, ?), include:
- Slash (切断, ?) for heavy damage attacks that nullify or cut through and break all kinds of physical defense.
- Thrust (刺突, ?), the Halberd (矛, ?) Force, for heavy damage attacks that can stun on hit, the target being rendered immobile due to spear impalement, and penetrate through a line of enemies.
- Blunt strike (打撃, ?) for raising his defense by transforming into huge bracers, or using a special defensive technique for blocking and redirecting attacks.
- Sweep (薙ぎ, ?) mode for sweeping aside a row of enemies.
- Parry (払い, ?) mode for doing special counterattacks to do damage while deflecting physical attacks.
- Shoot (射撃, ?), the Cannon (砲, ?) Force, for a large-bore, wave motion cannon-like "Lu Bu beam." The halberd separates into a large bow and arrow that charges and fires at the enemy.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
 Fate/EXTRA material - SERVANT Parameter and Skills: SERVANT BERSERKER, p.015 English | Japanese
- Master: Rani=VIII
- Identity: Lu Bu Fengxian
- Gender: Male
- Height, Weight: 225cm/153kg
- Alignment：Chaotic Evil
- Strength: A+
- Endurance: A+
- Agility: B+
- Mana: C+
- Luck: C+
- Noble Phantasm: A
- Mad enhancements A
- Bravery: B
- Nature of a Rebellious Spirit: B
- God Force: The Five Soldiers of the War God
Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress
Range:1 ~ 40
Maximum number of targets: 1 ~ 50 people
- Master: Rani=VIII
 Fate/EXTRA material - Encyclopedia: The Five Soldiers of the War God [Noble Phantasm], p.181-182 English | Japanese
The Five Soldiers of the War God [Noble Phantasm]
Berserker’s anti-personnel, anti-army, anti-castle noble phantasm.
The true name of the two-handed sky piercer halberd recognized as Lu Bu Fengxian’s main weapon.
A multi-mode weapon which has six different forms.
This amounts to Lu Bu having six Servants’ worth of noble phantasms for himself, which are:
“slash” for heavy damage attacks that nullify or cut through and break all kinds of physical defense;
“thrust” for heavy damage attacks that can stun on hit (target being rendered immobile due to spear impalement) and penetrate through a line of enemies;
“blunt strike” for raising Lu Bu’s defense by transforming into huge bracers, or using a special defensive technique for blocking and redirecting attacks; “sweep” mode for sweeping aside a row of enemies;
“parry” mode for doing special counterattacks to do damage while deflecting physical attacks;
and “shoot” for everyone’s favorite large-bore, wave motion cannon-like Lu Bu beam.
It wouldn’t be strange for other Servants to be muttering “maybe we should just let him do everything”.