Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of TYPE-MOON materials by medium.
- Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
- Carnival Phantasm
- Fate/stay night (Series)
- Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works (Movie) and (Series)
- Girls' Work
- Kara no Kyoukai
- All Around Type-Moon - Ahnenerbe no Nichijou
- Clockwick canaan-vail
- Fate/Extra CCC Fox Tail
- Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA
- Fate/stay night
- Fate/school life
- Kara no Kyoukai
- Take Moon
- Main article: List of TYPE-MOON material books
- Fate/Prototype (extended script)
- Fate/strange fake
- Kara no Kyoukai
- Red Dragon (Non-TYPE-MOON project involving Kinoko Nasu)
- Fire Girl
- Fate/Apocrypha (Canceled)
- Fate/Extra (PSP)
- Fate/Extra CCC (PSP)
- Fate/stay night Réalta Nua (PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Vita)
- Fate/tiger colosseum (PSP)
- Fate/tiger colosseum Upper (PSP)
- Fate/unlimited codes (Arcade and PlayStation 2)
- Fate/unlimited codes Portable (PSP)
- Melty Blood Act Cadenza (Arcade)
- Melty Blood Actress Again (Arcade and PlayStation 2)
- Fate/hollow ataraxia
- Fate/stay night
- Kagetsu Tohya
- Mahou Tsukai no Yoru
- Melty Blood (Re-ACT • Act Cadenza • Actress Again)
- Tsukihime PLUS-DISC
TYPE-MOON in other mediaEdit
428: In a Blockaded ShibuyaEdit
428: In a Blockaded Shibuya (428 〜封鎖された渋谷で〜, Yonniihachi: Fūsa Sareta Shibuya de?) is a Wii gaming featuring a special scenario contributed by Kinoko Nasu and Takashi Takeuchi, who wrote and provided character designs for them respectively. It was subsequently announced by Sega that the scenario would be adapted into an anime titled Canaan.
Arad Senki (アラド戦記, Arado Senki?, lit. War Records of Arad) is an online game similar to classic 2D side-scrolling arcade hack and slash games. It features an avatar sets related to Fate/Zero's various Servants and Masters. It also features in-game pets related to the series, and a special Saber costume that even changes the character's voice.
Chevalier Saga TacticsEdit
Chevalier Saga Tactics (シュヴァリエサーガ タクティクス, ?) is a browser-based strategy title by Imageepoch. In a crossover called "Chevalier Saga Tactics X Fate/EXTRA", it features Saber, Caster, and Archer from Fate/Extra as playable units.
- Main article: Divine Gate wiki Fate/stay night page
Divine Gate is a strategy game featuring Saber/Heroic Spirit of the Sword: Saber,
Archer/Heroic Spirit of the Bow: Archer, King of Heroes: Gilgamesh, Berserker, and Heroic Spirit of Spells and Sorcery: Caster as units.
Fantasy Earth: ZeroEdit
Fantasy Earth: Zero is a Massively multiplayer online game that often features collaborations with other series for character designs, armor, and weapons. They featured a Fate/Zero theme in 2011, allowing players to use coins to spin a Fate roulette wheel that rewarded them with items. Armor included Saber's armor, dress, and suit, Gilgamesh, Lancer, Rider, Berserker, Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri, and Irisviel von Einzbern. Faces included Saber and Lancer. Weapons included Gae Dearg, Rider's Sword of the Kupriotes, Prelati's Spellbook, Ea, Arondight, and Excalibur.
Lord of Vermillion Re: IIEdit
Lord of Vermilion is an arcade-based collectable card game published by Square-Enix. With Lord of Vermillion Re: II, Aoko Aozaki and Alice Kuonji from Mahou Tsukai no Yoru appear among other guest characters as cards.
Lord of Vermillion IIIEdit
Monster Hunter Frontier GEdit
- Main article: Monster Hunter wiki Fate/stay night page
Monster Hunter Frontier G features a collaboration called 「Fate/stay night」×「MHF-Ｇ」. The first part of the collaboration was announced on April 5, 2013. It allows for Saber and Archer's armors and weapons to be utilized.
- Excalibur: Sword of Promised Victory (約束された勝利の剣) (Great Sword)
- Caliburn: Golden Sword of the Victorious (勝利すべき黄金の剣) (Long Sword)
- Kanshou and Bakuya: Gan Jiang and Mo Ye (干将・莫耶) (Dual Sword)
- Projection: The Fake Spiral Sword (投影・偽螺旋剣) (Bow).
Fate/stay night x MHFG Part 2Edit
- Ea (乖離剣エア) (Gunlance)
- Ea: Sword of Rupture (Black) (乖離剣エア【黒】) (Gunlance)
- Nameless Dagger (無銘・短剣) (Dual Sword)
- Nameless Dagger (Black) (無銘・短剣【黒】) (Dual Sword)
Fate/stay night x MHFG Part 3Edit
Nendoroid Generation (ねんどろいど じぇねれ～しょん, Nendoroido Jenereshon?) is a PSP RPG based on Nendoroid figurines. It is a crossover game featuring Fate/stay night, Steins;Gate, Touhou Project, Black Rock Shooter, Haruhi Suzumiya, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Zero no Tsukaima, and Dog Days. Characters from Fate include Saber, Rin Tohsaka, Sakura Matou, Illyasviel von Einzbern, and Rider.
Nitro+ Blasterz: Heroines Infinite DuelEdit
Nitro Royale: Heroines DuelEdit
Nitro Royale: Heroines Duel (ニトロ+ロワイヤル -ヒロインズデュエル, ?) is a fighting game released by Nitroplus. It features various characters from Nitroplus visual novels like Demonbane and Saya no Uta. Due to their collaboration with Fate/Zero, Saber appears as a non-playable boss character.
Phantasy Star Online 2Edit
Phantasy Star Online 2 was released for Microsoft Windows and for PlayStation Vita. Phantasy Star Online 2 has collaborated with Type-Moon bring Fate/stay night and Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA costumes, weapon cameos, and voices from the series. These will arrive, along with a new Emergency Quest, on November 27, 2013.
- Archer with his Akahara Reisou (赤原礼装, ?) costume and Fake Helix Sword (偽・螺旋剣, ?) (Bullet Bow).
- Gilgamesh with his King Of Heroes Armor (英雄王の甲冑, ?) costume and Ea Sword of Rupture (乖離剣エア, ?) (Sword).
- Illya with her Kaleid Ruby (カレイドルビー, ?) costume, Illya Straight (イリヤストレート, ?) hairstyle and Magical Ruby (マジカルルビー, ?) (Wand).
- Rin Tohsaka with her Absolute Layer (アブソリュートレイヤー, ?) costume, Rin Two Side Up (凛ツーサイドアップ, ?) hair style and Jeweled Sword of Zelretch (宝石剣ゼルレッチ, ?) (Gunslash and Wand).
- Saber with her King of Knights Armor (騎士王の甲冑, ?) costume, Saber Up Style (セイバーアップスタイル, ?) hairstyle and The Sword of Promised Victory (約束された勝利の剣, ?) (Sword and Katana).
“Materialize Vision” is an AC Scratch containing costumes, weapon camos, and hairstyles from Fate/hollow ataraxia and Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei!. This scratch will also feature voice tickets of characters from the series. It will be released in 2015.
- Avenger with his RedRum Paint (レッドラム・ペイント, ?) costume and Zarich and Tawrich (右歯噛咬＆左歯噛咬, ?).
- Bazett with her Bazett Suit F (バゼットスーツF, ?) costume and Fragarach (Thalys) (フラガラック（タリス）, ?).
- Caren with her Caren Sacrifice (カレン・サクリファイス, ?) costume and Caren Saint Robe (カレン・セイントローブ, ?).
- Kuro with her Akahara Reisou ver. Kuro (赤原礼装 ver.クロ, ?) costume and Kanshou and Bakuya: kaleid liner (干将・莫耶 kaleid liner, ?).
- Saber Alter with her Alter Gothic Dress (オルタ・ゴシックドレス, ?) costume and Excalibur Morgan (エクスカリバーモルガン, ?).
Phantasy Star Portable 2Edit
Phantasy Star Portable 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity are Action RPGs for the PSP. They features armor and weapons based on Fate/stay night as downloadable content in 2011. The first version included Saber's Knight-King Armor (騎士王の甲冑, ?) and Excalibur and Archer's Akahara Reisou (赤原礼装, ?) and Kansho Bayuka.
Infinity includes Gilgamesh's King of Heroes Armor (英雄王の鎧, ?) and Ea, as a 50% Lightning Sword, and Rin Tohsaka's clothing, Absolute Layer (アブソリュートレイヤー, ?), and Jeweled Sword of Zelretch, as a 50% Light Saber.
Red Dragon (レッドドラゴン, ?) is a non-TYPE-MOON Role-Playing-Fiction project involving Kinoko Nasu, Gen Urobuchi, Ryohgo Narita, Izuki Kougyoku, the author of the light novel Mimizuku to Yoru no Ou, and Simadoriru, who works with the Stripe Pattern doujin circle. Hosted by the publisher Seikaisha, it will be a six-day tabletop RPG session played by the various writers with Makoto Sanda as the Fiction Master. Much like the Record of Lodoss War series, its replays will be serialized on their official website during January 2012. The members of the staff have prepared one thousand pages and two hundred illustrations for the scenario over the period of a year, so that the authors may enjoy their session.
Hitoshi Sakimoto has composed original music for the project, and Simadoriru was in charge of the art direction. Veia was in charge of Title Design. Kiyomune Miwa, the designer of Saint George for Fate/Apocrypha and Ukyō Kodachi, the writer of Macross Frontier light novels, are the Fiction System Designers who helped shape the fictional world with Sanda. Katsushi Ōta is the overall producer of the project.
Chaos Dragon: Red Dragon Campaign (ケイオスドラゴン 赤竜戦役, Chaos Dragon: Sekiryū Sen'eki?) is the anime adaptation of Red Dragon. The anime is slated to premiere in July.
Record of Lodoss WarEdit
Takashi Takeuchi helped celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Record of Lodoss War light novels and the 30th anniversary of Comptiq with an illustrated poster included in the 30th anniversary issue of the magazine. It is an illustration of Saber and Deedlit, an elf shaman from the series. The illustration was first unveiled as a 3mx3m poster in Akihabara on October 28, 2013, and smaller images were distributed around the area as well. Takeuchi, an admittedly huge fan of the series, was quite happy with the Comptiq editorial department asking him to make the illustration.
Twinkle Crusaders Starlit BraveEdit
Twinkle Crusaders Starlit Brave (ティンクル☆くるせいだーす Starlit Brave, ?) and Twinkle Crusaders Starlit Brave Xtream!! (ティンクル☆くるせいだーす Starlit Brave Xtream!!, ?) are spin-offs of Twinkle Crusaders that features Magical Girls from various different series as cameos. Rin Tohsaka, as Kaleido-Ruby, and a small familiar version of Saber appear as playable characters.
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTHEdit
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH (アンダーナイト インヴァース, ?) is a fighting game created by French Bread, the creators of the Melty Blood series. Sion Eltnam Atlasia, the main heroine of Melty Blood, makes an appearance as a playable character.
Weiß Schwarz (ヴァイスシュヴァルツ, Vaisu Shuvarutsu?) is a collectible card game created by Bushiroad. The game is separated into Weiß-side and Schwarz-side, German for white and black respectively. The Weiß-side features mostly anime series while the Schwarz-side features mostly visual novels, Japanese RPGs, and similar series. TYPE-MOON related sets of cards include Fate/stay night, Fate/hollow ataraxia, Fate/Zero, and Melty Blood.
With the huntingEdit
World Conquest Zvezda PlotEdit
World Conquest Zvezda Plot is an anime co-written by Meteo Hoshizora and credited to TYPE-MOON. As part of the advertising campaign, featuring the characters "conquering" websites, the official TYPE-MOON webpage was given a large banner with the word "conquest" and several main characters linking to the main site of the "campaign."
Valhalla Knights 3Edit
- ↑ 【TGS2008】「428 the animation」TYPE-MOON監修シナリオ、TVアニメに (2008-10-12). Archived from the original on 26 January 2009. Retrieved on 2008-12-24.
- ↑ Fate/Extra Characters Appear in Imageepoch's Chevalier Saga Tactics
- ↑ Fate/Stay Night Characters Make Cameos In Divine Gate
- ↑ Fate/Zero X Square Enix Collaboration
- ↑ Lord of Vermillion III × Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works collaboration
- ↑ Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Has a Danmaku Weapon
- ↑ Fate/Stay Night X Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity
- ↑ Madoka Magica/Fate/Durarara Creators Unite on Red Dragon
- ↑ Fate’s Saber and Record of Lodoss War’s Deedlit team up in a magical new collaboration
- ↑ World Conquest Zvezda Plot Conquers Type-Moon Site, Launches Invasion
- Lord of Vermillion III × Mahou Tsukai no Yoru official site
- Monster Hunter Frontier G - 「Fate/stay night」×「MHF-Ｇ」 official site
- Monster Hunter Frontier G - 「Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]」×「MHF-Ｇ」official site