Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Amplifier Mystic Code (補助礼装, Hojo Reisou?) is the first type and functions as an amplifier for Magecraft. They are an orthodox Mystic Code for support, that can be used for magical energy amplification or storage, prepared to strengthen a spell. Rin Tohsaka's jewellery and Azaka Kokutou's salamander glove are of that kind.
The Specialised Mystic Code (限定礼装, Gentei Reisou?) is the other type that have a predetermined usage. They are activated with the magus's magical energy and can perform a given mystery as long as it is supplied with energy. It becomes a spell in itself; many of the Noble Phantasms of Servants are usually of this type. Their usage is unique, so they aren't really generic, but this also means they can be tremendously efficient in what they do.
Amongst Mystic Codes there are several which are unique enough even amongst Magus to warrant interest. Examples of which are as follows.
- Kiritsugu Emiya's Mystic Code, the Thompson Contender, is unique by virtue of being a pistol, a tool normally despised by Magus. Combining bullets made from his own rib bones and the high stopping power of the weapon itself, it is this one of a kind tool that made him a terrifying Magus Killer.
- Tohsaka Jewel Magic, whilst the jewels themselves can count as Mystic Codes, users of this type of Magecraft can make more specialised tools to act as their personal Mystic Code. Tokiomi Tohsaka created a staff topped with a jewel that allowed him to cast powerful spells quickly and was not used up after a single use, unlike many of Rin's attacks. Similarly, he gifted Kirei Kotomine with a dagger that was designed in much the same manner.
- The Book of False Attendant, used by Shinji Matou to take control of his sister's Servant was created by combining the Matou family Crest Worms with Sakura's Command Seals. Whilst it does count as a mystic code, it was solely a tool of authority and even so had to be remade due to its owner's incompetence.
List of Mystic CodesEdit
- Azaka Kokutou's Salamander Glove
- Bazett Fraga McRemitz Fragarach
- Caren Hortensia's Shroud of Magdalene
- Caubac Alcatraz's Mr. Cellphone
- Fiore Forvedge Yggdmillennia's Bronze-Link Manipulators
- Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi's Volumen Hydrargyrum.
- Kiritsugu Emiya's Thompson Contender
- Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg's Jewel Sword
- Rin Tohsaka's Azoth Sword
- Shinji Matou's Book of False Attendant
- Sion Eltnam Atlasia's Barrel Replica
- Sion Eltnam Atlasia's Etherlite
- Tokiomi Tohsaka's Jewelled Staff
- Hakuno Kishinami's Vorpal Blade
- Magical Ruby and Magical Sapphire
- Gray's Add.
|Bounded Field • Conceptual Weapon • Gradation Air • Magic • (Second Magic • Third Magic • Fifth Magic) • Magical Spells • Marble Phantasm • Mystic Code • Mystic Eyes • Mystic Eyes of Death Perception • Psychic • Reality Marble|
|Demons • Divine Spirit • Doll • Dragon • Familiar (Dragon Tooth Warriors) • Golem • Homunculus • Humans • Magician • Magus • Phantasmal Species • Spirits • Vampire|
|Holy Grail War|
|Command Spells • Great Grail • Heroic Spirit • Holy Grail • Master • Noble Phantasm • Parameter Rules • Servant • Servant classes • Skill|
|Church • Demon Hunter Organization • Mage's Association • The Twenty-seven Dead Apostle Ancestors|
|Akasha • Chants and Incantations • Elements • World • Magic Circuit • Magical Energy • Soul • Magic Crest|