|Neco-Arc Chaos | Damien Armies | Neco Chaos Black G666|
|Appears in:|| Melty Blood Act Cadenza / AA|
|Japanese VA:||Jouji Nakata|
Neco-Arc Chaos is a member of the NEKO Spirit race, originating from the Great Cat's Village. He is even more enigmatic than Neco-Arc, and his connection to her is unknown. Like her, he may possibly be the "work of Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg" as suggested by Aoko Aozaki, or something materialized by TATARI from a "certain urban legend" telling of six Neco-Arcs and a shady being that even exceeds them, Neco-Arc Chaos. 
Much like Neco-Arc, he is mostly nonsensical, spouting off non sequitur statements and breaking the fourth wall. When not manic, he acts suave and smokes a cigarette. Kohaku fears him as a "Monster Cat", and he antagonizes others much like Neco-Arc.
Neco-Arc Chaos has the same shape and dress as Neco-Arc, and has the coloration and facial pattern of Nrvnqsr Chaos. He describes himself as having a "swollen cookie-like face", and he keeps his eyes closed with the exception of one portrait.
Melty Blood Act CadenzaEdit
Neco-Arc Chaos has two arcade modes. The first is the same as Neco-Arc, with Neco-Arc Chaos saying all of her lines exactly the same. The ending differs slightly in that he quotes Metamorphosis by Kafka. Marveling over mankind's achievements in allowing him to record the season's anime and inventions like HD DVDs developed for NEETs, Neco-Arc Chaos receives the morning paper from Kohaku in his second arcade mode. He reads that MCMC's time slot has been bumped because of a baseball game, the eventual death of Nrvnqsr, a wedding congratulations, Jars of Happiness for sale, and an ad for Chaos to contact George Lucas in Hollywood. Surprised by it, he leaves to become a superstar.
He comes upon a field of cats and identifies it as "the party" due to the quivering whiskers of the first one he happens upon. It is identified as the audition hall for the next "CelebriCat", and Neco-Arc Chaos is the 666th entry. Neco-Arc Chaos reveals it as the abandoned factory used by Satsuki and points out the lack of movie equipment. The mystery cat reveals them to be the Damien Force that appears upon pressing "Down, Down, then B or C." Calling him the "former Original", they seek to usurp him at the top. Feeling horrified by the "nightmarish food cycle", they prepare to fight until only one is left in accordance with the "Great One's will."
As the lone survivor, he makes it to the "luxury liner to Hollywood", the Golden Dome. As it is just a chair on a torpedo, Kohaku blatantly calls it a Charon's ferry terminal with a "boat (trap) that will make you a star (send you to the stars)." Remembering it was a "read, then die" newspaper he received, she assuages his suspicions by mentioning that Shiki is fooled on a daily basis. He laments that Shiki is unfortunate in that he will stray from the path to become "Shiki the Killer" and that only the "main character's denseness" is what allows him to be an existence worth letting live. As Kohaku urges him to board, he realizes its true nature, causing her to reveal Neco Chaos Black G666. She reveals George's call was a ruse and the Damien rebellion to be her doing to ensure his defeat as the last one. He challenges G666 and wishes he had a new scenario ending graphic. After defeating the robot, he launches into space. Unable to be rescued because the International Rescue Agency does not have a "Thunderbird #4" and that the movie adaptation was canceled, he is left stranded.
Melty Blood Actress AgainEdit
Neco-Arc Chaos is a being exceeding Neco-Arcs who spontaneously mutates. He possesses the ability to use Nrvnqsr's various familiars while fighting, transforming his arms and legs into beasts or emitting them from his back. He can spit fully formed deer, crows, and copies of Nrvnqsr from his mouth. He has a "Space Shot Mode" that turns his dress into a rocket booster. While problematic, it is capable of of propelling through the atmosphere into space, and while he can survive in a vacuum, he cannot return on his own. He has a special move that allows him to attack at the speed of light to assault the opponent by travelling seven and a half laps around the world in a second, but his body will begin to disintegrate before then at around three laps.
He can also emit copes of himself, Damien Armies, from his mouth. Each is a unique individual that can all be called "him" even if he is the Original. They are the Damien Force, an Elite Cat Corps, also called the "Dark Chaos Corps", who act in battle. Truly defeating him requires reducing their numbers to just one. Even if he is reduced to the last one on the Earth, he says "leave me with some jellyfish and I will multiply." When fought, Damien Armies is the same as Neco-Arc Chaos, but with four life bars that spawn a new ones as they are defeated. Unique personalities include:
- Neco-Arc Black (ネコアルク・ブラック, ?): The "#1 All-American Cat", he wishes to defeat Neco-Arc Chaos and become the supreme Chaos.
- Neco-Arc Noir (ネコアルク・ノワール, ?): The "favored frontrunner for the Macademy Awards", he wishes to defeat Black and monopolize all cat food.
- Neco-Arc Schwarz (ネコアルク・シュバルツ, ?): For who "all of America weeps", he wishes to defeat Noir and receive a Pixar full CG animation.
- Neco-Arc Nrvnqsr (ネコアルク・ネロ, ?): For who "all America trembles", he wishes to defeat Schwarz.
His abilities include:
- Chaos Beam (混沌ビーム, ?) - He emits a long-range black True Ancestor Beam from his eyes.
- Opuba 666! (おぷばっ666！, ?) - He emits a diagonal Chaos Beam while yelling "Opuba!"
- Nrvnqsr Chaos Theater (Bird) (ネッロカオス劇場「とり」, ?) - He spits out fast moving crow familiars, either as a single projectile or a wave of them.
- EM Wave Ultimate Technique - Cat Este (電波奥義ネコエステ, ?) - He attacks with numerous finger pokes.
- Super EM Wave Ultimate Technique - Cat Este - Stamp Relay West Japan (超電波奥義ネコエステ・スタンプリレー東日本, ?) - He attacks with numerous paw slaps.
- Cat Back From The Underworld P (Professor) (黄泉返りキャットP(プロフェッサー), ?) - He moves underground away from the opponent, reappearing with two dummy Nrvnqsrs as if somehow disguising himself among them.
- I want to go to Doggy Land (ワンワンランドに行きたい俺, ?) - He propels himself horizontally with his rocket booster.
- Six Segment God Chaos (六身分解ゴッドカオス, ?) - He splits into six segments, his limbs, torso, and head, and all are propelled at the opponent by rocket boosters.
- Behemoth Burp (ベヒモス・ゲェップ, ?) - He emits a mid-range green gas at the opponent.
- Damien Armies (ダミアン・アーミー, ?) - He emits a crow, deer, or copy of himself to attack the opponent.
- Elite Chaos Corps Damien Armies☆Beret (エリート混沌部隊ダミアン☆ベレー, ?) - He yells and creates long-range, large projections of his head that sprout over the battlefield. Another version emits three Nrvnqsrs that fly at the opponent.
- Nyampsey Roll~! JC (にゃんぷしーろーる・JC, ?) - He spirals towards the opponent in a whirlwind fashion.
- Dusk of the Cat (ダスク・オブ・ザ・キャット, ?) - Numerous Neco-Arc Chaos and one Neco-Arc rush the opponent.
- Cat's Returning of a Favor (猫の恩返しスーパーカース, ?) - Numerous Neco-Arc Chaos, flying Neco-Arc Chaos, Nrvnqsrs, 999th Beasts, and one Neco-Arc rush the opponent.
- Recall! Kaleidostick Strike (召還！カレイドステッキストライク, ?) - He summons a large Kaleidostick to drop on the opponent.
Neco Chaos Black G666Edit
Neco Chaos Black G666 (ネコカオス・ブラックG666, Neko Kaosu Burakku G666?) is a robot designed by Kohaku observing all of Neco-Arc Chaos's fights, even though that was a reluctant action in itself. It is an invincible "Monster Cat Annihilation Weapon" carefully produced to be a perfect copy of him. It wishes to destroy all Neco-Arcs on the planet and disappear into the sun. As it is "666", immortal, it must be defeated 666 times, but decides that two rounds are enough. After being defeated, it explodes like a "bomb that could blow up the Earth 666 times" that only has enough of an impact to "make a shrimp jump." This is due to using only the gentle energy of the planet, Kohaku having succeeded in developing low-cost man-made magical energy, "Dried Sardinium."
G666 moves slowly and has powerful punches and kicks. It can shoot fireballs from its mouth, form a drill with its hand and charge the opponent, launch the drill-hand, fire itself horizontally with rocket boosters, perform the Six Segment God Chaos move, and shoot Chaos Beams from its eyes.
 Melty Blood Act Cadenza PS2 Manual - Dictionary: The Six Monster Cats, And… [???], p.050 English | Japanese
The Six Monster Cats, And… [???]
A certain urban legend tells of the existence of six Neco Arcs. Could this be… another so-called Tatari?
Furthermore, there's also a rumor about a shady being that exceeds even the Neco Arcs. Chaos!
 Melty Blood Act Cadenza PS2 Manual - Dictionary: Elite Neco Corps [Technique name], p.059 English | Japanese
Elite Cat Troops [Technique name]
The Neco Arcs summoned by Neco Arc. The GCV's only military unit.
It is a self-defense force composed solely of specially chosen Neco Arcs whose overflowing savage nature, excellent physical ability, and unmatched intelligence cannot be controlled. These chosen few are known as Abaddon's Beret, and are the envy of all the Neco Arcs.
Of course, that's completely unrelated to its power as a technique. There is a high degree of randomness involved, so it's really only useful as a provocation.
Probably, this was done in order to faithfully translate the idea that even Neco Arc cannot control the Neco Arcs into game mechanics.
Also, recently there have been rumors swirling about a Dark Chaos Corps, but…?
|Shiki Tohno • Arcueid Brunestud • Ciel • Akiha Tohno • Hisui • Kohaku • Len • Michael Roa Valdamjong|
|Arihiko Inui • Aoko Aozaki • Barthomeloi Lorelei • Crimson Moon • Gransurg Blackmore • Kouma Kishima • Merem Solomon • Mr. Dawn • Narbareck • Nanako • Nrvnqsr Chaos • Satsuki Yumizuka • Shiki Nanaya|
|Akemi Yamase • Akira Seo • Brainwashing-Detective • Caubac Alcatraz • Curry de Marche • Forte • Fake Shiki • Hanei Misawa • Ichiko Inui • Keiko Arima • Kiri Nanaya • Magical Amber • Maiko Yamase • Makihisa Tohno • Master Panda • Mecha-Shiki • Neco-Arc Bubbles • Neco-Arc Destiny • Neco-Arc Evolution • Phantas-Moon • Sougen Jinan • Souka Tsukihime •|
|Melty Blood characters|
|Miyako Arima • Dust of Osiris • Mech-Hisui • Neco-Arc • Neco-Arc Chaos • Night of Wallachia • Riesbyfe Stridberg • Shiki Ryougi • Sion Eltnam Atlasia • White Len|