English | Japanese
"Look on my works, ye Mighty, and bow down! My infinite brilliance. The sun descends here! "Ramesseum Tentyris"!”
Ramesseum Tentyris: The Shining Great Temple Complex (光輝の大複合神殿, Kōki no Dai Fukugō Shinden?) is a Reality Marble-like Noble Phantasm used by Ozymandias. It is the manifestation of how the glorious Pharaoh contains within his body the various Egyptian Gods, thus it contains a number of mystics. It appears as a giant complex consisting of temples and corridors, and the central pyramid, the Ramesseum Temple Complex, acts as the main temple and throne room. Magical bombardment by means of the "Dendera light" is its main offensive measure but, in Fate/Grand Order, it is shown that it has a last resort, a large-mass attack that can be performed instead. It is a secret weapon where he launches a pyramid to attack with its sheer mass.
Supposedly each temple and corridor represents a different God and has different powers, though the full extent of its features aren't shown.
Known Features Edit
- Various Guardian Beasts including at least seven Sphinxes and others like stone lions. In Camelot, the number of beasts is described as a legion.
- Grants immortality to Ozymandias and his Guardian Beasts, making total destruction of both the temple and Ozymandias himself necessary to defeat him.
- A divine curse of an Ancient Egyptian Divine Spirit that acts as poison to any invaders, killing typical creatures in two seconds and weakens Servants by ranking down their parameters and occasionally weakening some of their Skills, even one resistant to poison like Arash.
- A curse of the gods that stops enemies from activating Noble Phantasms by sealing them. However, Arash and King Arthur is able to bypass this by utilizing Paracelsus's Philosopher Stone to temporarily neutralize this restriction. Individuals with strong ties to Divine Spirits or are themselves Divine Spirits (including former Divine Spirits) are unaffected by this restriction, such as Brynhildr. Noble Phantasms that were once the property of a Divine Spirit are also unaffected by this restriction.
- The main temple’s external walls are covered by the Hittites' divine steel, capable of withstanding and rebounding average Anti-Army Noble Phantasms without a scratch. There are also Anti-Purge defenses around the complex.
- The main form of attack is the Dendera Electric Bulb. Alternatively called the "Great Light Bulb Amon Ra", it is a Super Long Distance Great Divine Punishment attack using the "artillery" situated at the main temple. It is said to be as powerful as a solar flare and could destroy Tokyo in one shot and vaporize a naval fleet effortlessly. Its power far surpasses Excalibur Proto with enough Restraints released to act as an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm. The attack can be further empowered by diverting the magical energy used in the functions of other temple features into the Dendera Electric Bulb and by having Ozymandias convert his own Saint Graph into magical energy.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2
 Fate/Grand Order - Ozymandias (Rider) Profile [T]
Ozymandias - Rider
Illustrator and Voice actor
Voice Actor: Takehito Koyasu
Noble Phantasm: EX
Imperial Privilege: A
Protection of the Sun God: A
Magic Resistance: B
Ramesseum Tentyris: Grand Composite Temple of Splendour
Type: Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm
A person from the 14th~13th Century BC.
A pharaoh from ancient Egypt who governed over a vast empire. He loved the masses as if Osiris, and was also greatly loved by the people.
Also called Ramesses II, or Meryamen.
Level 1 Bond
Source: Historical fact
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral Gender: Male
It has been conjectured that his height while alive was over 180cm. However, he himself has alleged that his height of prosperity・summit was back when his beloved wife, Nefertari, gave birth to their second prince.
Level 2 Bond
The wise ruler who, while fighting the Hittites, eventually made peace and brought about prosperity to ancient Egypt by means of "interchange".
At times a valorous general, and a man who married the greatest beauties in the world to father over a hundred children; he is also known as an individual who left behind many giant constructions that remained even to this day.
Level 3 Bond
The name Moses is often raised as a stepbrother who was raised together with him. According to anecdotes, the king of Egypt who obstructed the "Exodus" of Jewish people lead by Moses, pursuing them with a great army, was this Ozymandias.
Level 4 Bond
A child of the Sun God Ra, and also one of its incarnations, he stipulates himself as the absolute one in this world. Just like how birds fly on the sky, fishes swim on the ocean and flowers blossom in full glory at the fields, he is quite naturally a god-king (pharaoh).
Level 5 Bond
"Grand Composite Temple of Splendour"
Rank: EX Type: Anti-Fortress
The might of the pharaoh Ozymandias embodied as a Noble Phantasm. A combination of many great temples and mausoleums, a grotesquely large temple complex, and a kind of Reality Marble.
Magical bombardment by means of the "Dendera light" is its main offensive measure but, in this work, its last resort of large-mass attack is performed.
オジマンディアス - ライダー
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Blue and Silver - Arc 4, Act 3, Part 2-A and 2-B, translated by PhoenixRising at Beast's Lair.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fate/Grand Order Camelot Singularity: Chapter 13 story summary, part 3, translated by taiboo.
- ↑ Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Blue and Silver - Arc 4, Act 3, Part 3-B, translated by PhoenixRising at Beast's Lair.