Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
English | Japanese
"Look on my works, ye Mighty, and bow down! My infinite brilliance, the sun descends here! 'Ramesseum Tentyris!'”
Ramesseum Tentyris: The Shining Great Temple Complex (光輝の大複合神殿, Kōki no Dai Fukugō Shinden?) is a Reality Marble-like Noble Phantasm used by Ozymandias. It is the manifestation of how the glorious Pharaoh contains within his body the various Egyptian Gods, thus it contains numbers of mystics. It appears as a giant complex consisting of temples and corridors, and the central pyramid acts as the main temple and throne room. Magical bombardment by means of the "Dendera light" is its main offensive measure but, in Fate/Grand Order, its last resort of large-mass attack is performed instead.
Supposedly each temple and corridor represents a different God and have different powers, though the full extent of its features aren't shown.
Known Features Edit
- Various Guardian Beasts including at least seven Sphinxes and others like stone lions. In Camelot, the number of beasts is described as a legion.
- Grants immortality to Ozymandias and his Guardian Beasts, making total destruction of both the temple and Ozymandias himself necessary to defeat him.
- Divine curse that acts as poison to any invaders, killing typical creatures in two seconds and weakening Servants, even one resistant to poison like Arash.
- Stop enemies from activating Noble Phantasms. However, Arash and Arthur is able to bypass this by utilizing Paracelsus' Philosopher Stone. Individuals with strong ties to divine spirits or are themselves divine spirits may also be immune, as Brynhild does.
- The main form of attack is the Dendera Electric Bulb, the "artillery" situated at the main temple. It is said to be as powerful as a solar flare and could destroy Tokyo in one shot or vaporize a naval fleet effortlessly. Its power far surpasses Excalibur Proto with enough Restraints released to act as an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm.
During the course of the Sixth Singularity, Ozymandias further enhances the Complex with the Holy Grail, renaming its artillery to Electric Bulb Amun Ra and bestowing it with Anti-Purge defense. However, its secret weapon is launching a pyramid to attack with its sheer mass.