English | Japanese
"Look on my works, ye Mighty, and bow down! My infinite brilliance. The sun descends here! "Ramesseum Tentyris"!”
Ramesseum Tentyris: The Shining Great Temple Complex (光輝の大複合神殿, Kōki no Dai Fukugō Shinden?) is the Noble Phantasm of Ozymandias. It is his greatest trump card, similar to and a kind of Reality Marble. The Great Temple Complex, the might of the Pharoah Ozymandias, embodied as a Noble Phantasm. It is the manifestation of how the glorious Pharaoh contains within his body the various Egyptian gods, thus it contains a number of mystics. It appears as a giant complex consisting of temples and corridors, and the central pyramid, the Ramesseum Great Temple Complex, acts as the main temple and throne room.
By joining together and mixing several and more “bodies of temple complexes composed out of several temples”, such as the Great Karnak Temple Complex, the Great Dendera Temple Complex, etc., as well as by combining many great temples and mausoleums, such as the Ramesseum, the Great Temples of Abu Simbel, etc., it is transformed into a grotesquely large temple complex that cannot exist in reality.
It is possible for Ozymandias to give arbitrary divine protections and curses associated with the deities enshrined in each and every temple towards the targets that trespassed into his domain.
Known Divine Protections and CursesEdit
- A divine protection that grants immortality to Ozymandias and his Guardian Beasts, making total destruction of both the temple and Ozymandias himself necessary to defeat him. There are various Guardian Beasts, including at least seven sphinxes and others like stone lions. In Camelot, the number of beasts is described as a legion.
- A divine curse of an Ancient Egyptian Divine Spirit that acts as poison to any invaders, killing typical creatures in two seconds and weakens Servants by ranking down their parameters and occasionally weakening some of their Skills, even one resistant to poison like Arash.
- A curse of the gods that stops enemies from activating Noble Phantasms by sealing them. However, Arash and King Arthur is able to bypass this by utilizing Paracelsus's Philosopher Stone to temporarily neutralize this restriction. Individuals with strong ties to Divine Spirits or are themselves Divine Spirits (including former Divine Spirits) are unaffected by this restriction, such as Brynhildr. Noble Phantasms that were once the property of a Divine Spirit are also unaffected by this restriction.
The main temple’s external walls are covered by the Hittites' divine steel, capable of withstanding and rebounding average Anti-Army Noble Phantasms without a scratch. There are also Anti-Purge defenses around the complex.
The main form of attack is the Dendera Electric Bulb. Alternatively called the "Great Lightbulb Amon-Ra" and the "Great Lightbulb Dendera", it is a Super Long Distance Great Divine Punishment attack using the "artillery" situated at the main temple. It is said to be as powerful as a solar flare, and it could destroy Tokyo in one shot and vaporize a naval fleet effortlessly. Its power far surpasses Excalibur Proto with enough Restraints released to act as an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm. The attack can be further empowered by diverting the magical energy used in the functions of other temple features into the Dendera Electric Bulb and by having Ozymandias convert his own Saint Graph into magical energy.
Although it is an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm done with a magical bombardment by means of the “Great Lightbulb Dendera” as its main offensive measure, in Fate/Grand Order, Ozymandias can perform an opposing attack by means of a large-mass strike as its last resort. It is a fearsome attack method that makes a gigantic great temple complex appear in the skies and “smashes and presses down” on the enemy camp. In addition, the base component of the temple complex is reinforced according to the magical power taken from the Great Lightbulb.
Why does the Great Dendera Temple Complex and the likes, which Ozymandias did not built, exist as a part of this Great Temple Complex? It is derived from the past of Ozymandias. While he built gigantic temples in great numbers, he also expressed that “all temples of past, present and future exists for my own good”, giving the many temples constructed in his past a glorification that included his workmanship, and making them into his own possessions. Even in the current 21st Century, who is the figure that engraved his name into most of the various monuments of Egypt? It is he, the Pharaoh Ozymandias (Ramesses II). (There is also a theory that various princes that idolized him left his name far and wide on various works.)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4
 Fate/Grand Order - Ozymandias (Rider) Profile [T]
Ozymandias - Rider
Illustrator and Voice actor
Voice Actor: Takehito Koyasu
Noble Phantasm: EX
Imperial Privilege: A
Protection of the Sun God: A
Magic Resistance: B
Ramesseum Tentyris: Grand Composite Temple of Splendour
Type: Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm
A person from the 14th~13th Century BC.
A pharaoh from ancient Egypt who governed over a vast empire. He loved the masses as if Osiris, and was also greatly loved by the people.
Also called Ramesses II, or Meryamen.
Level 1 Bond
Source: Historical fact
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral Gender: Male
It has been conjectured that his height while alive was over 180cm. However, he himself has alleged that his height of prosperity・summit was back when his beloved wife, Nefertari, gave birth to their second prince.
Level 2 Bond
The wise ruler who, while fighting the Hittites, eventually made peace and brought about prosperity to ancient Egypt by means of "interchange".
At times a valorous general, and a man who married the greatest beauties in the world to father over a hundred children; he is also known as an individual who left behind many giant constructions that remained even to this day.
Level 3 Bond
The name Moses is often raised as a stepbrother who was raised together with him. According to anecdotes, the king of Egypt who obstructed the "Exodus" of Jewish people lead by Moses, pursuing them with a great army, was this Ozymandias.
Level 4 Bond
A child of the Sun God Ra, and also one of its incarnations, he stipulates himself as the absolute one in this world. Just like how birds fly on the sky, fishes swim on the ocean and flowers blossom in full glory at the fields, he is quite naturally a god-king (pharaoh).
Level 5 Bond
"Grand Composite Temple of Splendour"
Rank: EX Type: Anti-Fortress
The might of the pharaoh Ozymandias embodied as a Noble Phantasm. A combination of many great temples and mausoleums, a grotesquely large temple complex, and a kind of Reality Marble.
Magical bombardment by means of the "Dendera light" is its main offensive measure but, in this work, its last resort of large-mass attack is performed.
オジマンディアス - ライダー
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Fate/Grand Order material IV - Ozymandias, p.068-079
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver - Arc 4, Act 3, Part 2-A and 2-B, translated by PhoenixRising at Beast's Lair.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Fate/Grand Order Camelot Singularity: Chapter 13 story summary, part 3, translated by taiboo.
- ↑ Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver - Arc 4, Act 3, Part 3-B, translated by PhoenixRising at Beast's Lair.