English | Japanese
"Look on my works, ye Mighty, and bow down! My infinite brilliance. The sun descends here! "Ramesseum Tentyris"!”
Ramesseum Tentyris: The Shining Great Temple Complex (光輝の大複合神殿, Kōki no Dai Fukugō Shinden?) is a Reality Marble-like Noble Phantasm used by Ozymandias. It is the manifestation of how the glorious Pharaoh contains within his body the various Egyptian Gods, thus it contains a number of mystics. It appears as a giant complex consisting of temples and corridors, and the central pyramid, the Ramesseum Temple Complex, acts as the main temple and throne room. Magical bombardment by means of the "Dendera light" is its main offensive measure but, in Fate/Grand Order, it is shown that it has a last resort, a large-mass attack that can be performed instead. It is a secret weapon where he launches a pyramid to attack with its sheer mass.
Supposedly each temple and corridor represents a different God and have different powers, though the full extent of its features aren't shown.
Known Features Edit
- Various Guardian Beasts including at least seven Sphinxes and others like stone lions. In Camelot, the number of beasts is described as a legion.
- Grants immortality to Ozymandias and his Guardian Beasts, making total destruction of both the temple and Ozymandias himself necessary to defeat him.
- A divine curse of an Ancient Egyptian Divine Spirit that acts as poison to any invaders, killing typical creatures in two seconds and weakens Servants by ranking down their parameters and occasionally weakening some of their Skills, even one resistant to poison like Arash.
- A curse of the gods that stops enemies from activating Noble Phantasms by sealing them. However, Arash and King Arthur is able to bypass this by utilizing Paracelsus's Philosopher Stone to temporarily neutralize this restriction. Individuals with strong ties to Divine Spirits or are themselves Divine Spirits are unaffected by this restriction, such as Brynhildr. Noble Phantasms that was once the property of a Divine Spirit are also unaffected by this restriction.
- The main temple’s external walls are covered by the Hittites' divine steel, capable of withstanding and rebounding average Anti-Army Noble Phantasms without a scratch. There are also Anti-Purge defenses around the complex.
- The main form of attack is the Dendera Electric Bulb. Alternatively called the "Great Light Bulb Amon Ra", it is a Super Long Distance Great Divine Punishment attack using the "artillery" situated at the main temple. It is said to be as powerful as a solar flare and could destroy Tokyo in one shot and vaporize a naval fleet effortlessly. Its power far surpasses Excalibur Proto with enough Restraints released to act as an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm. The attack can be further empowered by diverting the magical energy used in the functions of other temple features into the Dendera Electric Bulb and by having Ozymandias convert his own Saint Graph into magical energy.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Fate/Grand Order - Profile of Ozymandias, translated by Master of Chaos at Beast's Lair.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Blue and Silver - Arc 4, Act 3, Part 2-A and 2-B, translated by PhoenixRising at Beast's Lair.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fate/Grand Order Camelot Singularity: Chapter 13 story summary, part 3, translated by taiboo.
- ↑ Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Blue and Silver - Arc 4, Act 3, Part 3-B, translated by PhoenixRising at Beast's Lair.