Red Dragon (レッドドラゴン, ?) is a non-TYPE-MOON Role-Playing-Fiction project involving Kinoko Nasu, Gen Urobuchi, Ryohgo Narita, Izuki Kougyoku, the author of the light novel Mimizuku to Yoru no Ou, and Simadoriru, who works with the Stripe Pattern doujin circle. Hosted by the publisher Seikaisha, it will be a six day tabletop RPG session played by the various writers with Makoto Sanda as the Fiction Master. Much like the Record of Lodoss War series, its replays will be serialized on their official website during January 2012. The members of the staff have prepared one thousand pages and two hundred illustrations for the scenario over the period of a year, so that the authors may enjoy their session.
Hitoshi Sakimoto has composed original music for the project, and Simadoriru was in charge of the art direction. Veia was in charge of Title Design. Kiyomune Miwa, the designer of Saint George for Fate/Apocrypha and Ukyō Kodachi, the writer of Macross Frontier light novels, are the Fiction System Designers who helped shape the fictional world with Sanda. Katsushi Ōta is the overall producer of the project.
All of the front line creators will each be playing a single character in a world following TRPG rules in order to spin the "ultimate fiction." The setting is Nill Kamui (ニル・カムイ, ?), an island nation struggling between the two powers of D'natia (ドナティア, ?), the Empire that rules the world, and Kouran (黄爛（こうらん）, ?), Dominion of the Rising Sun. The story will involve the five souls as they either save the land, destroy the land, or help it revolt against the powers.
- Lou Zhenjie (婁震戒 - ローチェンシー, ?) is Urobuchi's character. He is an armed monk of the Eight Claw Clan who hails from a religious sect in Huang Lan, Dominion of the Rising Sun and one of the world's two great powers opposite D'natia. He is an accomplished assassin guided by his sentient, demonic sword Qisha Tianling, having earned an ominous reputation in the underworld for his reputation of killing any and all targets. He measures the worth of people on whether they "can be killed or not," and uses his unique ability to keenly observe subjects even in his peripheral vision to calculate the perfect time to strike.
- Swallow Cratsvalley (Nasu)
- Eiha (エィハ, ?) is Kougyoku's character. She is a "Bound One" part of the Eiha race native to the island. They are bonded from birth to ferocious monsters by vine-like chains. Her life is bound to Val, a huge canine creature with batlike wings and no eyes. Living like an animal in the wild, she was abducted by humans and made to serve noble after noble as a slave. This slavery ended one day after meeting Bound One, Juna, and joining the Revolutionary Army.
- Ibuki (忌ブキ, ?) is Simadoriru's character. He was born along with his twin sister as descendants of the imperial line that once ruled Nill Kamui. He would have been destined for execution due to society's hatred towards him due to the prophecies of an oracle, but he was saved with the intervention of his mother, Hana Guya, arranging for him to go into hiding with his grandparents. He was awakened to the tragedies of the world after meeting the Red Dragon, and despairing while no knowing of his true heritage, joined the Revolutionary Army in hopes of changing the world for the better.
- ????? is Narita's character, who is left unnamed and only given the description: "Everything is a mystery!"
|Swallow Cratsvalley • Lou Zhenjie • Ibuki • Eiha|