English | Japanese
"Lemuria in the sea, Hierarchy in the sky, and this earth for me!"
Sanat Kumara: Venusian God, Heavenly Lord of the Flame (金星神・火炎天主, Kinsei-shin Kaen Tenshu?) is the Noble Phantasm of Helena Blavatsky. A giant clad in a body of shining ether appears alongside an Unidentified Flying Object, and burns the area with flames.
- "It's one of the greatest spells in Theosophy, the temporary re-enactment of the power of Sanat Kumara, a divine being that came from Venus, one of the creators of Earth."
- "The saucer? Oh I found it next to my pillow one day when I woke up."
- "My Noble Phantasm? Uh, it came out of some documents I got from the Mahatma. It started of really small. It had really cute eyes too."
- "I met it by chance, this one time when I was travelling through Nevada... Yes, Nevada in the United States. My consciousness was sent to Alpha Centauri where it touched something magnificent... And when I came to, I had the saucer."
She speaks of many origins, but the true identities of the flying object and giant remain unknown.
Sanat Kumara Wheel Edit
English | Japanese
Sanat Kumara Wheel: Venusian God, Silver Torus (金星神・白銀円環, Kinsei-shin Shirogane Enkan?) is the Neo-Noble Phantasm pulled out by Helena upon her class change. A Silver Torus. It is made of the same properties as the flying objects that appear when she activates her Noble Phantasm in her Caster form, and carries a different composition from any kind of matter found on Earth. During activation, countless flying objects appear, and pour a barrage of light beams into the surroundings. They cause violent explosions, but they will definitely never land a direct hit on Helena.
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order material III: section on Helena Blavatsky's Sanat Kumara Noble Phantasm, translated by ckxuZHx89 at /fgog.
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order Profile of Helena Blavatsky (Swimsuit), translated by roadromancer at Reddit.