|Also known as:||Legendary Soul of Salvation|
|Character type:||Servant (Master: Twice H. Pieceman)|
Saver (セイヴァー, Translated as "Savior" in the English localization?) is a "messiah" type Servant, and was carefully selected by the Automaton from the collective records of the Holy Grail War.
Like Avenger, "Saver" is considered to be distinct from the seven Servant classes.
His exact identity is uncertain, but his Master states that he is an entity that lives to liberate humanity from its suffering. Referred to as being one of the Vajra users who dwell in heaven (possibly Vairocana).
The final boss of the game. The last Servant, who has the form of a god.
The protagonists deduces, after defeating Twice, that Savior allied himself with that Master not because he agreed with Twice's ideals, but out of compassion for his soul.
Noble Phantasm is unknown, but may be related to his mandala which is capable of forcibly reincarnating souls.
- Savior has approximately 36000 HP.
- seal_skill(): Locks the SKILL command.
- 三昧 (Samadhi - the state of perfect meditative union): Enhances Savior's attributes, causes Savior's GUARD command to drain MP from the attacker.
- 集諦 (Dukkha Samudaya - the noble truth of suffering's accumulation): Counterattack, deals high damage.
- 中道 (Madhyamā-pratipad - the middle way, moderation in favor of indulgence or mortification): Attribute enhancement, causes Savior's ATTACK command to recover HP.
- 苦諦 (Dukkha - the noble truth that life is full of suffering): Attribute enhancement, causes Savior's BREAK command to stun.
- 空虚 (Śūnyatā - emptiness, the concept that all things are without absolute identity or permanence): Damage, reduced by having a higher 魔力 [prana] stat.
- 一に還る転生 (Transmigration into One): Causes instant game over. Every two turns, one of the seven mirrors on Savior's mandala will light up. Once all seven mirrors are active, Savior will receive a full restoration Codecast from Twice and then initiate this ability.
- 転輪は時を告げる。あらゆる衆生、あらゆる苦悩は我に還る。大いなる悟りの下、人類はここに一つとなる (The wheel tells time. All lives, all anguish shall return unto me. Under the great Enlightenment, humanity shall become one.)