Servants under the Holy Grail War system are attributed with various skills that reflect the abilities they had in life, or sometimes those granted by the specific class container in which the Heroic Spirit was placed.
Each class is granted certain skills upon summoning. They generally reflect the abilities that they had in life, but they will not always have had the corresponding skills. Even if the Heroic Spirit did not have the abilities in life, they will still get a lower ranked version of the skill automatically if they fit the class.
Independent Action (単独行動, Tandoku Kōdō?, localized as Independence) is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's prana supply, the Master can concentrate their own prana on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply prana due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them by utilizing Command Spells.
- A+: Servant can remain in this world indefinitely even without a Master. However, in order to activate his Noble Phantasm, it is necessary to first acquire an extra supply of prana from alternative sources.
- A: Can remain in this world for a week even after losing his Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great prana consumption, back up from the Master is necessary.
- B: Capable of remaining in this world for two days without an established contract. Also capable of living on for a short period of time after suffering extensive damage on his spiritual core.
- C: Capable of remaining in this world for one day without an established contract.
- E-: Materialization is possible for 30 turns.
- A: Capable of making healing potions that grant limited immortality. (Caster)
- C: Semiramis specializes in poisons, so she can't make any other types of tools.
- -: At the cost of the acquisition of the summoning ability by means of the Noble Phantasm, the "Item Construction" skill is lost.(Caster)
- EX: Rank-Up parameters, but robs most of reason. (Even while under Mad Enhancement, Spartacus can normally speak things such as "Those who are bound are strong! For until the time when they are set free, anger and sadness will continue to be accumulated." However, because he is fixated with thoughts of "always making the most difficult choices", he never listens to what people have to say. In practice, it is impossible to come to a mutual understanding of intentions with him. Spartacus is indeed an uncontrollable Berserker.)
- A: Rank up for parameters, but most of one's reason is robbed. Due to undergoing consciousness equalization with the Master, one has become a more mechanical Servant.
- B: Rank up for all parameters, but takes away most of sanity.
- C: Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, but in exchange one can no longer think and speak properly. (In Arcueid's case, it does not go well due a misunderstanding from the Master. Her original Rank in this Skill is A)
- D: Strength and Endurance parameters are up. Frankenstein's language abilities are simple, and continuing complex thoughts over long periods of time is difficult.
- E: Kintoki, while not strictly speaking mad, possesses the mentality of a grade schooler and intermittently flies into uncontrollable rampages. It is unclear if this is an effect of Mad Enhancement or his natural disposition.
- E-: Elizabeth Bathory obtains this skill in the Berserker class, but as her consciousness is retained, rather than rendering enhancements to strength and endurance, merely 'the sensation of pain' is eliminated.
Magic Resistance (対魔力, Tai Maryoku?, localized as Anti-Magic) grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
- EX: In addition to the Magic Resistance of the Saber Class, Joan demonstrates high Magic Resistance due to her unwavering piety. However, since it is just averting (evading) the Magecraft, only Joan will be saved against a wide-range magic attack. It cannot cope with the sacraments of the Church either.
- A: Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".
- A: In the case of Elizabeth Bathory, this ability exists as a hidden skill that the Servant herself isn't really aware of -- active due to the actual presence of draconian blood in her ancestry, rather than as a phenomenon generated by Innocent Monster. Renders a Magic Resistance comparable to that of the Saber of Fate/Stay Night.
- B: Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected. (As Saber Alter, Arturia suffered a rank-down in this skill due her corruption)
- C: Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. (Because she herself does not have any Magic Resistance, Nero boasts a low level that is unbecoming of the Saber Class)
- D: Cancel Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.
- E: Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. (Lancelot's originates from a magical ring, however its powers received a rank-down due to Mad Enhancement)
- A+: It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.
- C: Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. However, this condition does not apply to poisoning something.
- D: Suitable for spying.
- -: Li Shuwen's capacity to cut off his presence does not correspond to this technique. For the analogous ability that he possesses, please refer to Sphere Boundary.
- EX: Violet Can ride anything. Rather, just assimilates it.
- A+: Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.
- A: All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have aptitude for the Rider Class.
- B: Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.
- EX: Semiramis can gather specific materials, it is possible to create a "Hanging Gardens of Babylon", superior to a "Temple".
- A: Creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible.
- Nursery Rhyme-specific description:
- The little door, the mad tea party,
- The checkered rainbow meadow, the riddles of the chattery twins,
- Oh but, oh but, the personal favorite is definitely only that,
- The invitation to the nameless forest where everything is forgotten!
- The little door, the mad tea party,
- B: Creation of a "Workshop" becomes possible.
- C: (Because it seems that her personality is not suited for it, Tamamo-no-Mae has difficulty in manufacturing even a Workshop)
Personal Skills reflect the abilities the Heroic Spirits had in life and their personal legends.
Animal Dialogue (動物会話, Doubutsu Kaiwa?) is communication of intention with animals that don't speak a "language of words".
- C: Since it's not like the intellect of the animals improve, very complex nuances are not conveyed. (Even then, maybe because Kintoki's mental structure is close to animals, they strangely get into a mutual understanding.)
Aesthetics of the Last SpurtEdit
- C: Can anticipate the enemy by letting him take the initiative and then confirming his actions. Related Quote: "Go ahead. I shall pass in front of you afterward like a squall..
Battle Continuation (戦闘続行, Sentō Zokkō?, localized as Marshall) is the strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated.
- A: Makes possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound.
- B: In the case of Elizabeth Bathory, it somehow became a skill that permits her to turn up again no matter how many times she's defeated. "Because it's Battle Continuation, it isn't embarrassing no matter how many times I appear!"
- C: (In Cú Chulainn's case, because of his Master boosting his Endurance, its Rank was temporary lowered. His original Rank in this Skill is A)
- A+: Bonus effect of increasing melee damage.
Charisma (カリスマ, Karisuma?) is the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. It is said that a rank of B in this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King.
- A+: At this point it is no longer popularity, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself.
- A: Can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being.
- B: Suitable for a king of a country.
- E: Leadership skills increase, but the morale of troops decreases extremely.
- E: (Charisma is a rare talent, but in rare cases, there are things that can affect the personality development of the owner. In the case of Sir Gawain, this resulted in a "Natural Knight" against whom no one could object.)
Chinese Martial ArtsEdit
Chinese Martial Arts (中国武術, Chūgoku Bujutsu?, localized as Liuhu Quan) is a Chinese rationality. A value that measures one's mastery of the martial arts that made becoming one with the universe as its objective. Its difficulty to learn is of the highest level and, unlike other Skills, it is at A Rank that one is at a level where he is said to have finally "learned it".
- A+++: At this point, one is a master among masters.
Clairvoyance (千里眼, Senrigan?, 'Thousand-League Eyes') connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this skill have acquired such abilities as precognition ("future vision") and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth).
- C+: Playable Archer in Fate/Extra is capable of tracking moving targets at an unspecified distance. The + is attained with instantaneous application of magecraft.
- C: Capable of keeping track of fast-moving object within a range of 4kms. (EMIYA acquires this by applying Reinforcement on his eyes).
Collector (コレクター, Korekutaa?) is the 'talent' to collect high quality goods -- a 'luck' that draws rare items into the possession of the Servant. However, the Servant's Master derives no benefit from this personal skill.
- EX: Gilgamesh is a collector of treasures. Within his era, he aggregated and sealed unto his collection all the fruits of civilization. Rather than 'possession of individual items,' it would be more appropriate to say that the true treasure he grasped was 'the very essence of human ingenuity.' All that falls beyond the Treasury of the King are those creations that came of 'new concepts' crafted by Post-Humans (新人類, Shin Jinrui?), and items derived of the civilizations of other celestial bodies.
- B: Saver induces an effective 2-rank parameter reduction against any opponent that can be classified as a 'Hero.' The parameter-down effect is reduced by one rank in the circumstance that the opponent is of the 'Antihero' category.
Crossing Arcadia (アルカディア越え, Arukadia Koe?)
- B: Can move while jumping over all kinds of obstacles on the field, including enemies. Related quote: "Arcadia, my far-away homeland, I shall jump stone by stone across the steep mountain range that lead to you.". (Archer of Red)
Demonic Defender of the StateEdit
Demonic Defender of the State (護国の鬼将, Gokoku no Oni Shō?)is the capacity of a Servant to mark a region as his personal dominion by securing the surrounding leylines prior to an engagement.
- EX:Vlad III's ability permits the reinforcement of his combat capabilities when fighting in his territory, gaining a combat power bonus equivalent to Mad Enhancement of Rank A, and Kazikli Bey is a Noble Phantasm that may be deployed only within the marked domain.
Discernment of the PoorEdit
Discernment of the Poor (貧者の見識, Hinsha no Kenshiki?) is insight to see through the opponent's character and attribute.
- A: He will not be deceived by excuses and deceptions from words. (It expresses the power to grasp the true nature of the opponent possessed by Karna, who was blessed with the opportunity to inquire about the life and value of the weak due being someone without a single relative.)
Disengage (仕切り直し, Shikirinaoshi?) is the ability to break away from combat.
- C: Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match.
Divinity (神性, Shinsei?) is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
- A+: (Gilgamesh original value as a 2/3 demigod)
- A: (Karna son of the sun God and later became one himself.)
- A: (Heracles was originally a 1/2 demigod, but he became a full God after death.)
- B: (Gilgamesh effective value.) Though he possesses divine affinity of the highest level, Gilgamesh's personal dislike of the gods effectuates a rank down.
- B: Cu Chulainn (EXTRA)
- C: (Iskander has been said that he is the son of the greatest of the Gods, Zeus, while there is no clear evidence to support this claim.)
- C: (Semiramis was the daughter of the Syrian fish-goddess Derketo and a mortal.)
- C: (Chiron)
- D: (Kintoki, depending on the version of the tale, is the son of Yama-Uba impregnated by a clap of thunder.)
- E−: (Medusa's divinity was reduced after her transformation into the Gorgon)
Double Summon (二重召喚, Nijuu Shoukan: Daburu Samon?) is a rare personal skill possessed only by a select few Servants, it permits a Servant to simultaneously possess class skills from two distinct classes.
- B: Assassin of Red possesses class skills from both the Assassin and Caster classes, supplementing the Caster of Red's inability to qualify as a competent practitioner of magecraft.
Enlightenment of the Sacred FigEdit
Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig (菩提樹の悟り, Bodaijuu no Satori?, localized as Sri Maha Bodhiya) renders protection to one who has reached 'the Truth of the World' or 'the Answer of Humanity' -- a Protection Against Purging (対粛清防御, Tai-Shukusei Bougyo?) that marks the Servant as a 'Protector of the World.' Unconditionally reduces the damage dealt by physical attacks, conceptual attacks, and interdimensional attacks by a value equivalent to the Servant's HP. This skill also shuts out probability of Mental Interference by 100%.
- EX: In the circumstance of Saver, who has attained an EX in this skill, even the seven desires of man may be received with perfect tranquility.
Eternal Arms MastershipEdit
Eternal Arms Mastership (無窮の武練, Mukyū no Buren?) prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance.
- A+ (Berserker): Mastership of combat arts has reached the point of being said to be unrivaled in one's era. By complete merging of mind, body and technique, it is possible to make use of full fighting skills even when under the influence of any sort of mental hindrance.
Experience Point BonusEdit
Experience Point Bonus (経験値ボーナス, ?) is a skill that allows one to gain a bonus percentage of experience points after a battle in the system of the Moon Cell Holy Grail War. Originally possessed by Kingprotea, it was evolved into Grow Up Grow.
Expert of Many SpecializationsEdit
Expert of Many Specializations (専科百般, Senka Hyappan?) is access to and use of many expert skills.
- A+: Tactics, academia, espionage, assassination, swindling, rhetoric and a total of 32 other skills can be used with proficiency of Rank B or above. (Assassin achieves this by arbitrary changing between his multiple personalities).
Eye for ArtEdit
Eye for Art (芸術審美, Geijutsu Shinbi?) is infatuation with works of art.
- E-: If he happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possess artistic anecdotes, there is a small chance that he might be able to figure out its true name.
Eye of the Mind (False)Edit
Eye of the Mind (False) (心眼（偽）, Shingan (Nise)?, localized as False Insight) is a natural talent to avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience, where accuracy of instinct has been augmented by experience -- somewhat overcoming the problem of visual obstructions that appear in the course of combat. The difference between Eye of the Mind (True) and Eye of the Mind (False) lies in that the former is an ability that humans can obtain through accumulation of experience. The 'False' version is superficially similar, but in fact represents a natural instinct that cannot be obtained regardless of effort or experience -- even though experience can refine its accuracy.
- A: The ability grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions. (During the fifth Holy Grail War, in the battle with Arturia, Assassin crossed blades with an invisible sword numerous times. He was able to use this ability to gauge even the length and width of the sword, and see through the fact that Arturia was unable to use her Noble Phantasm attack due to a lack of mana. Seeing through the weapon and style of his opponent after crossing blades only a few times, the perception of his eyes is the best among Servants.)
- B: (Even though Heracles’ sanity was lost due to Mad Enhancement, this skill remained effective as it is nearly an instinct. When crossing swords with a seasoned swordsman like Arturia, he would not fall for half-hearted feints. It is such a troublesome ability for Heracles' opponents. Although monstrous in size, Heracles has a high rank in Agility. As a result, it is very difficult to corner him.)
- B: Calm analysis of battle conditions, by which competent grasp of the status of the self and the opponent are obtainable even in the midst of danger; utilization of such to deduce the appropriate course of action that permits escape from a lethal predicament. (Archer of Fate/Extra has this skill instead of his counterpart's Eye of the Mind (True) skill, but the description of the skill matches that of Eye of the Mind (True)).
Eye of the Mind (True)Edit
Eye of the Mind (True) (心眼（真）, Shingan (Shin)?) is a heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience.
- B: Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.
Familiar (Doves) (使い魔（鳩）, ?) allows the use of doves as familiars.
- D: They can be directed by thought alone, without need for a contract.
- Main article: Argon Coin
- EX: It allows the user to summon a dragon by throwing it to the ground with the proper knowledge to summon a Phantasmal Beast. Caster lacks the knowledge, so she is unable to utilize it.
Golden Rule (黄金律, Kogane Ritsu?) measures one's fortune to acquire wealth.
- A: Money problems are completely unknown.
- C-: For Siegfried, due to the Nibelung treasure promised a lifetime untroubled by money, but his Luck is Rank-Down.
Guardian Knight (守護騎士, Shugo Kishi?) temporarily raises defensive power when protecting others.
- A+: (As the guardian of many countries and regions, George is always expected to "guard over others". And such expectations give him unlimited power of protection.)
High-Speed Divine WordsEdit
High-Speed Divine Words (高速神言, Kōsokushingon?) is the power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is power long lost by modern magi.
- A: High-Thaumaturgy-level Magecraft can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells.
High-Speed Incantation (高速詠唱, Kōsokueishou?) is the capacity to recite spells at high speeds.
- E: In the case of Hans Christian Andersen, rather than expedience in spell recitation, this skill embodies the immense speed at which he is capable of generating publication drafts.
Imperial Privilege (皇帝特権, Kōtei Tokken?, localized as both Royal Prerogative and Emperor's Prerogative) is an ability that, due the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is above A, even the "burden to the body" is acquired (such as Divinity).
- EX: (For Nero, the relevant Skills are Riding, swordsmanship, fine arts, Charisma, Military Tactics and others)
Information Erasure (情報抹消, Jōhō Masshō?) is the removal of information regarding the Servant's true name, abilities, and appearance from the records and memories of all witnesses, including the opponent, following the conclusion of an engagement.
- B: This effect is enforced even within digital recordings by a closed-circuit camera in broad daylight. However, evidence of the engagement is not removed from the scene, and by way of logical deduction, the Servant's identity may be revealed. (Assassin of Black)
Innocent Monster (無辜の怪物, Muko no Kaibutsu?, localized as Seraphic Monstrosity) is an attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this personal skill cannot be removed.
- A: Vlad III (Extra)
- A: Elizabeth Bathory gains this personal skill when in the Berserker class, transforming into a draconian monster. Being that creatures of draconian descent tend to possess Breath Weapons of their elemental orientation, the nature of Elizabeth's dragon breath is 'supersonic vibrations.'
- D: In the case of Hans Christian Andersen, distortion is rendered by the Curses of the Readers (読者の呪い, Dokusha no Noroi?).
Instinct (直感, Chokkan?) is the power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle.
- A: Refined sixth sense is now close to true precognition. Bonus effect of reducing by half the penalties caused by obstructed vision and hearing.
- B: (As Saber Alter, Arturia's senses became dulled due having to constantly suppress the rage caused by Angra Mainyu's corruption)
- C: It is only effective for the sake of defense (George employs this ability for the sake of immediately judging "whether the opponent is an enemy that must be fought".)
Kalaripayattu (カラリパヤット, Kararipayatto?) is an ancient Indian martial art. Without bearing upon strength and talent, it is the ancestor of all martial arts founded on the basis of rational thought. Defensively oriented.
- EX: (Saver)
Knowledge of Respect and HarmonyEdit
Knowledge of Respect and Harmony (宗和の心得, Sōwa no Kokoroe?) prevents any decrease in the effectiveness of a technique, regardless of how many times it is used against the same opponent.
- B: Attacks cannot be perceived by the enemy.
Librarian of Stored KnowledgeEdit
Librarian of Stored Knowledge (蔵知の司書, Zōchi no Shisho?) is an ability that makes it possible for a clear recall of knowledge from memory with a successful Luck check, even if the information perceived in the past was not consciously acknowledged at the time.
- C: (Assassin achieved this by distributing his memory processing among his many different personalities).
- C-: Capable of using orthodox Thaumaturgy.
Mental Disorder (, ?) The mind has fallen ill. It is not the Mad Enhancement that Berserkers usually possess.
- A: Being unable to feel the pain of others or read the mood of one's surroundings. Has the ability of mental super armor. (Elizabeth Bathory)
Mental Pollution (精神汚染, Seishin Osen?) makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy, due to possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution.
- C: Provides a probability that mental interference magecraft will be rendered ineffective. In the condition that the Servant's master is of Evil alignment, and perpetrates acts of cruelty against the Servant, Mental Pollution will increase in rank, further increasing defenses against magecraft. However, as the Servant's psyche is inherently broken, this may result in irreversible deterioration.
Migraine (頭痛持ち, Zutsū-mochi?, literally "one who has a headache") is a curse inherited from the birthplace of one's previous life. Due suffering from chronic headaches, the success rate of mental Skills decreases considerably.
- B: (Because of the presence of this Skill, it is hard for Nero's to perfectly demonstrate her valuable talent for fine arts)
Military Tactics (軍略, Gunryaku?) is tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
- B: (Iskander)
Monstrous Strength (怪力, Kairiki?) is an ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill.
- B: (the longer Medusa is under the influence of this skill, the more she turns into the legendary monster Gorgon)
- C-: However, in the situation that this skill is activated, every 1 turn that passes damage is taken. (Astolfo)
Murderer of the Misty NightEdit
Murderer of the Misty Night (霧夜の殺人, Kiriya no Satsujin?) is a skill associated with the Servant's nature as a serial killer rather than as an Assassin, which permits preemptive strike against all opponents. However, unconditional success of the skill is possible only at night. Requires a successful Luck Check for use during daytime.
- A: (From the conditions of their bodies, it is believed that all of the victims of Jack the Ripper were assailed when unguarded)
- A+: Cybele
- C : Possesses Mystic Eyes that enchants the souls of those who the user looks at and of those who look at the user. (In Arcueid's case, it does not function properly due a misunderstanding from the Master. Her original Rank in this Skill is A)
Mystic Face (魔顔, Magao?) is a spell (curse) inherent of one's facial features which is cast as soon as the target look at the user's face.
- C: Diarmuid of the Love Spot (愛の黒子, Ai no Kuroko?). Effects are similar to those of Charm-type Mystic Eyes.
Natural Body (天性の肉体, Tensei no Nikutai?) is the possession of a perfect body as a living being from birth. The owner of this Skill is treated as if his STR is always Rank-Up.
- C: (Furthermore, even without training Kintoki's muscles are brawny and his body shape doesn't change no matter how much calories he intakes.)
Nature of a Rebellious SpiritEdit
Nature of a Rebellious Spirit (反骨の相, Hankotsunosō?, localized as Restless Soul) is the temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank.
- B: (Lu Bu)
Numeral of the SaintEdit
Numeral of the Saint (聖者の数字, Seija no Sūji?) denotes that "3" is the sacred number of the Celts. Only during the three hours between 9 AM and midday and the three hours between 3 PM and sunset, one's power increases three-fold.
- EX: From 9 AM to noon and 3 PM to sunset, power triples. 
Numerology (数秘術, ?) is the magecraft system, Kabbalah.
- B: Combining shortened arias due to Notarikon, multiple commands can be instantly given to multiple golems. (Avicebron)
Pioneer of the StarsEdit
Pioneer of the Stars (星の開拓者, Hoshi no Kaitaku-sha?, localized as Settler of the Stars) is the unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized".
- EX: (Francis Drake)
Prana Burst (魔力放出, Maryoku Hōshutsu?) is the increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of prana.
- A: A normal weapon that is not on the level of a divine mystery can be destroyed in one blow. Raises defense in several times. (Arturia uses this skill mainly for defense and high-speed movement. As Saber Alter, her magical energy will cover her body in this fashion regardless of her will)
Prana Burst (Flames)Edit
Prana Burst (Flames) (魔力放出（炎）, Maryoku Houshutsu (Honoo)?) is a version of Prana Burst that infuses weapons with prana that imparts a flame effect.
- A: In Karna's case, blazing flames become prana to dwell in the weapon used. This Skill is usually active and all the weapons that Karna grasps receive this effect.
Presence Detection (気配感知, Kehai Kanchi?) is the ability to detect other Servants and local mana sources.
- Unknown: Called an ability of the highest class, Enkidu is capable of detecting anything from other Servants to water sources clear across Snowfield, covering more than ten kilometers.
Projectile (Daggers) (投擲（短刀）, Tōteki (Tantō)?) is the expertise for throwing projectile weapons; in this case, daggers.
- B: Thrown projectile weapons are now comparable to bullets. (True Assassin)
Protection from ArrowsEdit
Protection from Arrows (矢避けの加護, Yasake no Kago?) is an increased defense against ranged attacks by predicting the projectiles' trajectories through exceptional means, such as hearing the sound of air being cut, or sensing the killing intent of the enemy.
- B: (an inborn ability of Cu Chulainn; as long as the shooter is within his line of sight, he can track down ranged weapons with his eyes and defend against them. Does not apply for attacks made from super-long-range or with a great area-of -effect)
Protection from WindEdit
- A: True Assassin's ability originate from the time when he was alive (mainly used to protect himself from sandstorms and similar events), and this ability once saved him from Saber's Invisible Air.
Protection of the FairiesEdit
Protection of the Fairies (精霊の加護, Seirei no Kago?) is a blessing from Elementals; the capacity to increase one's Luck in dangerous situations. Activation is limited to battlefields, where it is possible to perform feats of arms.
Protection of the FaithEdit
Protection of the Faith (信仰の加護, Shinkō no Kago?, localized as Aegis of the Divine) is a Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one's body and soul, which is born from faith. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.
- A+++: Lancer, being Vlad III or Vlad the Impaler, possesses this ability due to his brutally effective methods of protecting Christianity and the lands of Wallachia. At such a high rank, however, it took a heavy toll on his sanity.
Revelation (啓示, Keiji?) is a Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles; however, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no basis to it (or so thinks Ruler), it cannot be explained to others clearly.
- B: capacity to use the 18 original runes.
Saint (聖人, Seijin?) indicates being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of saint is selected one among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible".
Self-Modification (自己改造, Jiko Kaizō?, localized as Metamorphosis) is the aptitude to merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero.
- Nursery Rhyme-specific additional description:
- Do-do-do-doesn't matter doesn't matter that kind of stuff doesn't matter at all!
- Whatever it is if you talk to me I'll do it from your orders!
- Do-do-do-doesn't matter doesn't matter that kind of stuff doesn't matter at all!
Shapeshifting (変化, Henka?, localized as Transformation) refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. A method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae.
- A+: It seems like the master's look has been copied exactly.
- Nursery Rhyme-specific additional description:
- I'm going to shapeshift, I will shapeshift.
- I am you, you are me.
- I'm going to shapeshift, I shapeshifted.
- I am you, and you are me.
- I'm going to shapeshift, I will shapeshift.
- A: (A method used by Daji of the Shang Zhou Revolutionary Period (see Fengshen Yanyi), but Tamamo-no-Mae does not feel like making much of an use of this due a trauma of the past)
Soul of a MartyrEdit
Soul of a Martyr (殉教者の魂, Junkyousha no Tamashii?) is a mental protection that negates mental interference.
- B+: (George is the owner of a strong faith who was pressed to renounce his religious beliefs many times and, despite receiving countless tortures, never fell down to such persecutions.)
Sphere Boundary (圏境, Kensakai?, localized as Concealment) is a meditatively-based technique by which, through utilization of Qi (one of the culturally-specific names of Od), one may perceive the exact conditions of the immediate environment, and make use of the resulting perception so as to adjust and minimize the noticeability and impact of one's existence.
For those who have reached the pinnacle of this skill, it is possible to synchronize with the world to such an extent that the human figure is rendered naturally indiscernible; it could be said that this state of oneness is the purpose for the pursuit of the Sphere Boundary to begin with. Vitrification functions on a similar basis.
Incidentally, this personal skill is attained purely through the mastery of the martial arts, and is therefore unrecognizable to those trained solely under the system of Magecraft -- being lacking in the telltale large-volume prana utilization that manifests in the use of Magecraft-based invisibility. As with the Tsubame Gaeshi attained by the Assassin of the 5th Heaven's Feel of Fuyuki, the Presence Elimination effectuated by the Sphere Boundary exceeds the domain of human capability.
According to the Fate / Extra Drama CD, as with the technique of Presence Concealment (気配遮断, kehai shadan?) utilized by the Hassan i Sabbah, elimination of presence drops in efficiency in the circumstance that the user initiates an attack or poises for an offensive -- even though invisibility is still effectively maintained. For this reason, opponents unfamiliar with the technique are still capable of 'just barely evading' a seemingly invisible attack, provided sufficient skill, talent, or experience. However, in the absence of any preparation for offensive action, a practitioner of the Sphere Boundary remains wholly indiscernible even on physical contact.
- A: Li Shuwen
Subversive Activities (破壊工作, Hakai Kōsaku?, localized as Subversion) is the talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages, before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher is the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines.
- A: It is possible to disable nearly 60% of the total military force before the enemy advances.
Surgical Procedure (外科手術, Geka Shujutsu?) is the capability of surgical repair with use of a bloodstained scalpel, applicable to the Servant or her Master.
- E: Despite the technique being 120 years old, and somewhat unreliable by visual appearance alone, the procedures manage to attain their intended effect, boosted somewhat with application of prana. (The victims of Jack the Ripper were found with their organs removed in such a way as to require anatomical knowledge or skill with dissection.)
The Honor of the BatteredEdit
The Honor of the Battered (被虐の誉れ, Higyaku no Homare?)
- B: In the instance that Spartacus' injuries are repaired by means of magecraft, the required prana cost is quartered. In truth, the pain inflicted heightens his combat focus, allowing him to tap into his full potential; by corollary, if he is not injured, he cannot fight at full strength. The notion that "one must first conquer the pain inflicted by the enemy to attain absolute victory" is a fundamental premise of Spartacus' tactics.
- Main article: Tsubame Gaeshi
Uncrowned Arms MastershipEdit
Uncrowned Arms Mastership (無冠の武芸, Mukan no Bugei?) is arms competency that was not recognized by others due various reasons.
- -: To the opponents, the rank of Karna's sword, spear, bow, Riding and Divinity appears to be one degree lower than what it actually is. If his true name is revealed, this effect will be terminated.
Vitrification (透化, Suka?) is a serene state of mind. A mental protection that nullifies mental interference.
- B+: By limiting his fighting spirit as a martial artist, one can conceal his presence. (As he is not a true assassin, Kojirou cannot truly make use of the Assassin's Class Skill Presence Concealment. However, with this ability he is able to simulate its effects to some extent)
Voyager of the StormEdit
Voyager of the Storm (嵐の航海者, Arashi no Kōkai-sha?, localized as Rider on the Storm) is the talent to impel a ship and those who the user identifies with. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.
- A+: (Francis Drake)
Ultimate One (Primordial One)Edit
Ultimate One (Primordial One) (原初の一（アルテミット・ワン）, Genshonoichi?, localized as Origin of All) is the status of being an Ultimate One. By receiving back up from the planet, one's specs become one class above than the opposing enemy.
- Ｘ: (In Arcueid's case, it does not function at all due to a misunderstanding from the Master. Her original Rank in this Skill is EX)
Weak Constitution (病弱, Byōjaku?) is a weakness struck by the nature of frail health. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the people of future generations perspective effects the existence of Heroic Spirit.
- A: Saber is accompanied by the risk of sudden status drop at anytime of every action. The probability of risk is not high but when it is invoked in combat, it is immense.
Wisdom from the GodsEdit
Wisdom from the Gods (神授の智慧, ?) is Greek Mythology's Gods giving the sage various wisdoms.
- A+: Other than those characteristic of heroes, almost all other skills of proficiency B~A rank can be displayed. Also with a Master's agreement, other Servant's can be granted skills. (Chiron)
Witchcraft (呪術, Jujutsu?, localized as Maleficium) is the Dakini heavenly methods. It includes methods to discern one's time of death and secret arts to obtain influence, such as methods to attain status and fortune (for men) and methods to gain the favor of influential individuals (for women).
- EX: (By lamenting harshly learning from experience in the past, Tamamo-no-Mae does not feel like making much use of this)
id_es, Ides (イデス, ?), are special, inborn skills possessed by BB's Alter Egos from the moment of their creation. They are "cheat skills" resulting from illegal modification through morphing and reinforcing their existing abilities, making most of them skills that normal Servants do not possess. They are the exposure of an individual's psyche rather than the abilities of the corpus. Those with unknown effects include Kazuradrop's Identical Genetic Disgust (同族嫌悪, ?) and Insect Eater (インセクトイーター, ?).
- EX - Crack Ice is "The space in Violet's field of vision is stored." That effect is paralysis. That is time stops. Violet is the only one who can move in this space, humans are conscious and can figure out what is happening.
Grow Up GrowEdit
- EX - "Always gaining Experience Points"
- EX - There is no limit to how large she can get. Once the upper limit is reached, the upper limit is further increased. This is infinitely repeated. Basically infinite growth of infinite growth.
- EX - The highest grade of energy drain. Draining, copying, and scaling down are all possible.
Trash & CrashEdit
- EX - No matter how large the capacity of the item, as long as it is "something that can be enveloped by her hands," she can crush and and compress it, whatever it may be.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7
 Fate/complete material III: World material - Record of Heavens Feel - Servant System: Class Skills, p.016
Ability to increase the rank of each status in exchange for sanity. For each rank increase in Mad Enhance, the number of types of boosted parameters increase. At rank B and over, all status values increase.
Enables action even if the Master dies or if the contract with the Master is terminated. It is possible to stay in the world for one day at rank C, and 2 days at rank B. At rank A, the Servant can continue existing even without the Master.
Ability to ride things. A Servant with this at rank A can ride even mythical beasts and divine beasts. However, in order to ride dragon types, a different ability than Riding is necessary.
Ability to create weapons having magic power. As one of the main uses of this, there is the creation of Mystic Codes. At rank A Tool Creation, it is possible to create a pseudo potion of immortality.
Ability to cut off one's presence as a Servant. It is possible to hide oneself from enemy Servants. At rank D, it only increases one's suitability in taking covert actions, but at rank A+, the Servant will hardly ever be found.
Ability to create a territory advantageous to oneself as a magus. The workshops of common magi are also included in as territories, but at rank A, it is possible to create a temple class territory exceeding that of a workshop.
Ability of resistance to magery. Generally speaking, it cancels magic of a certain rank and below. At rank B and over, the Servant won't be hurt even by high magery, ritual mantras, and other elaborate magery.
 Fate/Extra Visual Fanbook - Category: Servant & Master - Saber & Leo, p.055
Category: Servant & Master [vs Final selection] - Saber & Leo
Since he was a famous knight while alive, the Saber Class is the most likely to boast an impeccable high parameter level. "Numeral of the Saint" is an extraordinary skill of the highest rank that was derived from the special trait of the Saber known as the Knight of the Sun. During the three hours between 9 AM and noon and the three hours between 3 PM and sunset, Saber's power triples.
 Fate/EXTRA material - Encyclopedia: id_es [Skills], p.160 English | Japanese
The inborn special skills of the Alter Egos.
They were the results of illegal modification. Id_es were the morphing/reinforcement of the Alter Egos' existing abilities.
Most of them were skills that normal Servants did not possess.
They were the exposure of an individual's psyche, rather than the abilities of the corpus.
Besides Passionlip's Masochistic Predisposition, Meltlilith's Sadistic Predispostion, there seemed to be other types of ide_es, including Infantile Regression, Bondage Paraphilia, and Cognate Aversion.
|Bounded Field • Conceptual Weapon • Gradation Air • Magic • (Second Magic • Third Magic • Fifth Magic) • Magical Spells • Marble Phantasm • Mystic Code • Mystic Eyes • Mystic Eyes of Death Perception • Psychic • Reality Marble|
|Demons • Divine Spirit • Dragon • Familiar • Homunculus • Humans • Magician • Magus • Phantasmal Species • Spirits • Vampire|
|Holy Grail War|
|Command Spells • Great Grail • Heroic Spirit • Holy Grail • Master • Noble Phantasm • Parameter Rules • Servant • Servant classes • Skill|
|Church • Demon Hunter Organization • Mage's Association • The Twenty-seven Dead Apostle Ancestors|
|Akasha • Chants and Incantations • Elements • World • Magic Circuit • Prana • Soul • Magic Crest|
|Fate/stay night (anime • manga) • Fate/hollow ataraxia • Fate/Zero|
|Fate/Apocrypha • Fate/Extra • Fate/Extra CCC • Fate/Extra CCC Fox Tail • Fate/Grand Order • Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA • Fate/school life • Fate/Prototype • Fate/stay night Comic Battle • Fate/strange fake • Fate/tiger colosseum • Fate/unlimited codes • Fate/Zero Next Encounter • Take Moon • Unlimited Blade Works film|
|Age of Gods • Ahnenerbe • Bajiquan • Divine Spirit • Dragon • Fuyuki City • Heroic Spirit • Holy Grail War • Magecraft • Magical Girl • Master • Noble Phantasm • Parameter Rules • Servant • Skill|