Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
List of contentEdit
- Artworks & character portraits
- Character introduction
- Artworks & color drafts (inside data)
- Illust. column
- Character ranking
- Dictionary entries including Kara no Kyoukai entries - "copy book - Fragments"
- Short parody mangas
- Tsukihime dictionary
- "Talk." is a text-based story, the first after the epilogue of Tsukihime to hint about the possibility of a sequel to the main storyline. It features the characters Ciel (after losing her immortality after Roa's death), Merem Solomon, Shiki Tohno in his appearance known as "Satsujinki", one of The Twenty-seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Einnashe, and Forte, a magus from the Association. When it was published, Nasu mentioned that he wasn't certain about making it canon yet, meaning that this side-story could be dropped and forgotten. However, the Prelude short stories published in the Character Material seem to be heading in the same direction.
- More dictionary entries
- Tsukihime rough design work
- Type-Moon long interview
- Kara no Kyoukai & Tsukihime artworks
- Tale Shingetsutan Tsukihime prologue
- It also mentions Koori no Hana (氷の華, Flowers of Ice?), an unreleased early novel written by Kinoko Nasu about an ordinary knight with no special powers involved.
Publishing information Edit
- MSRP: ¥2625 (~22.6 USD and ~16.6 € in September 2007)
- 272 pages
- Published on October 22, 2004
- ISBN: 4-7767-9037-8
- Size: B5 (25.6 x 18 x 1.8 cm / 10.1 x 7.1 x 0.7 inches)