Independant Character Articles? Edit
We've already went and split Enkidu from this list, for the characters we have pictures of at least would it not be a good idea to make articles for them as well, like the Unspoken Hassan, Tsubaki and Rider etc. Is there any reason we haven't already done so? Still, if it's good to go ahead with this idea I'm happy to do the work myself, but due to time difference with most of the editors I won't see this again until tomorrow night by your perspective, so don't think I'm waiting for someone else to do it if I don't get started right away. Hawkeye2701 23:41, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- It's pointless to create articles until the rest of it is translated. They will be less than a paragraph with the current information, so they may as well just be left here until they can sustain articles properly. EGGS 00:45, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
Teene Cherke Article Edit
Well I've already went ahead and managed to write pretty decent articles on Tsubaki and Flat, and I think I can create one for Teene Cherke too, but every time I go to make one the site tells me this article is called Teene Cherke. Any way to fix that or remove the redirct so I can do that? Hawkeye2701 (talk) 02:59, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I'd rather none of them have articles until the actual translation for their chapters are done. None of them are really necessary until the exact details on them can be done up to tell if they have enough content to hold articles, but the translations are likely a ways off anyway. Deciding to keep them or merge them is pointless until the proper content can be established, so there's no real harm in keeping them around for now.
- Can the information for Teene even be trusted? I haven't seen any measurements for her anywhere (unless it describes her in exact detail in the novel), so it seems to be at least partially made up. I've seen people on other wikis take vague character details and make their own mini-fanfics about them before. Is this such a case? EGGS (talk) 23:35, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Couldn't tell ya, I didn't write the Teene article, just fixed the grammar. Whenever I do write one of these low content articles, I just write everything that can readily be inferred from the data given. Like her ability to kill an experienced Magus, even if only their guard is down, is evident from what data we do have, she killed the man who did summon Gilgamesh, this is an established fact of data we have here in the Strange Fake article, so at the very least we can say she had no issue commiting murder for her goal (Like many people in Grail Wars) and that she is at least capable of taking a life, even if we don't know the means. As for her magical talents, her elements or any of her sizes, I have no clue where that information came from. So it's reliability is a mystery to me there. The Flat Eskardos and Tsubaki Kuruoka articles are accurate to all the information we do have though, I made those ones. (Please don't take that as egotistical, it's just what I can confirm.) Hawkeye2701 (talk) 00:21, July 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi guys, I read the first sections of the novel or story and I created the article for Teene under the article name Teen Cherke, it is based on my own understanding of the story. and still needs editing. is there any way to change her name to the original.
- You mean back to Teene? I got it. EDIT:Or not. There already is a Teene article: a redirect to this article that links to the misspelled article. Woo. Could someone delete the redirect?--Otherarrow (talk) 17:01, August 11, 2012 (UTC)