NB : I got completely lost on translating the sealing order given to Bazett. The sentence in quotes might be wrong. --Byakko 23:21, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- You need to work on your understanding of Japanese grammar. When there's a 「ため」 it's the equivalent of a "because" or some other type of word that describes a reason.
- I know, and the "tame" isn't the reason I got lost in the middle of the sentence. --Byakko 22:32, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
- I'm mentioning that because it's related to what's fundamentally wrong with the translation.
- "as they had sealed the order of "hiding from the world of men the possibility of the 726th Grail to become the real one"." - They're aren't hiding the possibility of the 726th Grail to become the real one. They want to conceal it from the rest of the world because it HAS the potential. Also the jonnobi site doesn't have the exact line in the quotations, just a rearranged version.
- Ah, I get it. I did understand that the possibility was the reason she was ordered that, but what was bothering me is that I couldn't find the direct object in the sentence - I didn't get what/who was the target of the sealing order ; and in the end I just got lost and messed it up. Thanks.
- Hm... Does the Tsukihime Lab have more exact quotes, maybe? --Byakko 19:17, 19 December 2007 (UTC)
Re 6th Grail War: At present the Wiki reads "Whatever the route followed in Fate/stay night, it definitely ends with the fifth, and there is no Heaven's Feel 6." However in the Fate route Saber simply destroys the grail as she did in Heaven's Feel 4. Why is this one considered more permanent?
- She does the same in UBW, only shoots it. What happens is that Lord El-Melloi II, that is, Waver Velvet from the previous War, comes back to shut it down in both cases afterward. Official info. And in HF, the system itself is destroyed by Shirou or shut down by Illya. --Byakko 08:44, 18 December 2008 (UTC)
The Third Holy Grail War Edit
I'm curious where's the reference about the Third Holy Grail Wars? Has it been written that Nazis and Imperial involved in the war? --126.96.36.199 17:51, December 28, 2012 (UTC)