Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig Tree Edit
"Unconditionally reduces damage from physical attacks, conceptual attacks, inter-dimensional attacks by an amount equivalent to his own HP. Also shuts out mental interference 100%. If it’s Saver who has attained the EX rank, it should be possible to tranquilly receive even the seven desires of man."
- 1. That's flavour text not coded into the game.
- 2. Why is it hard to understand? It is a fixed damage reduction. So you kill him by doing damage that is twice his HP. Simple.
Sacred Fig localized Edit
Forgive me for being dumb, but the article (and other related articles) says that Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig was localized as Sri Maha Bodhiya...and where exactly? Fate/EXTRA reveals next to nothing about Saver, not his identity, his skills, or even his stats. The only place it could be mentioned is if he uses it as one of his battle skills, but I don't recall him using such a skill and the page never listed it among his battle skills. Is there something I am missing? (Also, the problem of him using a skill that makes him more or less invincible as a temporary buff or whatever, but this is the same game that uses Tange Saber's "can do anything" skill solely to get more item drops)--Otherarrow (talk) 20:37, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I think it's mentioned in Cu's profile under what his Divinity can affect. EGGS (talk) 20:42, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Yep its in the Cu Chulainn matrix in the Divinity part, I've been going through the game and it does mention 菩提樹の悟り(Nikonu (talk) 21:00, June 8, 2014 (UTC))
Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig (yet again) Edit
OK I defeated him with a level 40 Archer without even trying, I was just trying to stall him until the 14th turn so I could see his NP. And I have no idea what this skill does in-game, since he's that easy to beat. (Gawain and Arc were more troublesome, imo) Sandubadear (talk) 22:59, September 11, 2014 (UTC)
- In game, Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig doesn't exist, since implimenting it would probably make the boss fight unwinnable. It's only mentioned in game in the Matrix entry for Cu Chulainn's Divinity and what it actually is (and that Savior had it) is only mentioned in the EXTRA Material. (Also, you though Gawain was tough? Savior out muscles Gawain easily)--Otherarrow (talk) 01:33, September 12, 2014 (UTC)