Hi, welcome to TYPE-MOON Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Assassin page.
If you need help, and there are no local admins here, you may want to visit the forums on the Community Central Wiki. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.
Western naming orderEdit
Let's go with Yggdramillennia for now, unless you've seen that the other is the proper romanization. I imagine both will be incorrect in the end, but this one seems more proper compared to the other one. EGGS (talk) 22:33, December 17, 2012 (UTC)
lol, so apparently there is someone looking at it. I thought no-one was. Well, it isn't. I don't even know who is Simon Belmont. Just wait until tomorrow ;D Sandubadear (talk) 01:39, July 1, 2014 (UTC)
- one more thing, if you think something's wrong or if you have an opinion about any character, feel free to tell me Sandubadear (talk) 01:54, July 1, 2014 (UTC)
re: edit war Edit
I meant that Arc is of the highest class of spirits. Even then, they are still able to see lines on her. Servants are no different than normal spirits, in a level between Wraith and Elemental. After Arc becomes Type Earth, she becomes an Ultimate One, that doesn't have concept of death. Sandubadear (talk) 17:32, October 17, 2014 (UTC)
prisma illya Edit
- Do you know in what part of the manga normal Sakura appears? (I just finished reading, wtfomgbbq) Sandubadear (talk) 14:14, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
- It says here in the wiki she's "seemingly not related to Rin", but there's no way she isn't. Tokiomi gave Sakura to Zouken even before the Fourth War began, and that's sort of the difference between main canon and Prisma Illya's universe. I wanted to see what she does so I could check this. Sandubadear (talk) 17:26, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
- The Fourth war didn't even happen, Iri says that. But Tokiomi giving Sakura to Zouken was unrelated to the Grail war, and Sella and Liz... well maybe Iri created them earlier. Sandubadear (talk) 22:41, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
I honestly pay absolutely no attention to the whole fan-fiction blog area, so I don't know who is in the right or wrong in whatever is going on with the discussions. Basically, just go with the "if you don't have anything nice to say" saying. Constructive criticism and screwing around with each other are fine, but just drop any discussions if the recipient takes offense. Don't insult anyone, feel free to report anyone being overly aggressive (with a link to the specific comment(s)), and just keep it friendly. EGGS (talk) 18:58, November 11, 2014 (UTC)
Permission to ask for helpEdit
Hello there, Mr Hawkeye or Miss, depending on which gender you are. I heard from Eggs, Chronicler, Sam and Shawn, that you're a very talented and experienced writer, and editorl. So with you permission, I'd like to ask for your help. I need help in completing my blog page on Sir Kay, so if you could and may, please be so kind, as to lend me a hand?
- Okay pal, that had better be true, Cause I'm keeping an Eye on you from now on. Palantian is a very nice and humble fellow. Minding his own Business. And we don't want nobody to be herassing him.ChroniclerV (talk) 21:19, January 9, 2015 (UTC)
Recent Blogs Edit
Am I the only one a little bit weirded out by all the people talking in those blogs? I've been purposely trying to avoid those pages due to past experiences with the sort, but even on your talk page they seem needlessly aggressive towards one another. And what's this Oblivion Twilight thing people keep going on about? Some fanfic? I mean, I keep hearing it's an official product, lol
Also while I'm here, since I feel that sporadic need to be social coming on, are you watching the new ufo anime? If so, how are you liking it?--TurtlesAllTheWayDown (talk) 21:05, January 20, 2015 (UTC)
Ah, thanks for clearing that up, I haven't been paying much attention recently. From the way it sounds, ignoring it unless it causes actual harm to the wiki seems like the appropriate response, considering how I get when sucked into these things.
I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the UBW anime, I am too. It's not perfect and has an occasional flaw, but overall I quite like how it has been going and am looking forward to it resuming. Of all the new scenes, I think my favorite was Illya vs Rin, but the extra Caster stuff is nice too.
I don't quite get the complaints about it retreading. I mean, sure the route has been adapted before, and the adaption might lose something for new watchers from not following after the fate route, but that doesn't automatically turn it into a piece of shit or anything. I like how it doesn't hide particular details that the Zero anime already revealed, it sort helps it as a continuation.--TurtlesAllTheWayDown (talk) 22:02, January 20, 2015 (UTC)
22.214.171.124 accusation of Sock-puppetingEdit
Guys, bad news there is this Idiot Unknown 126.96.36.199, who is accusing us of Sock-puppeting. Vin, Hawk, Gath, Zahadrin, Sam and Nikonu I think we need to avoid conversations with one another for a while. Also can one of you guys try to straighten things out with this guy. Seriously, I can't get through to this freaking paranoid jerk. Palantian (talk) 12:16, March 1, 2015 (UTC)